Woah man this guy hates trees! *SUPER STAR THREAD OF THE WEEK*

Xantym

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP2 rubber trees don't burn. If you're so inclined, you can take advantage of this by hollowing one out and filling it with lava.

To get rid of them, you can use a Buildcraft filler set for the Flatten pattern, which is three bricks along the bottom and three glass in the middle. Use landmarks to stake out the area around the tree, hook power into the filler, and give it a moment. You'll have to collect all the wood it drops manually, if you give a crap about it, but it'll get rid of the tree. Using an axe from Equivalent Exchange is a better solution, but since EE isn't in Tekkit, this will also work on multiplayer servers.

You can build nuclear explosives in Tekkit. You do so by placing one refined uranium at the cardinals, one gunpowder at each corner, and one gunpowder in the middle. Note that it is possible for the server administrator to disable the ability to make these, so if the recipe doesn't work, that is probably why.

Do not use these to clear out rubber trees. You will probably not like the results. If you're playing on someone else's server and you really want to nuke a rubber tree, check the server's rules. They may frown on the use of nuclear weapons.

Tekkit is the multiplayer version of Technic. There is no multiplayer version of Equivalent Exchange. So no, Tekkit does not have Equivalent Exchange. You can attempt to install it manually, but doing so will probably keep you from using that client to join a multiplayer server.

Technic 5.0.5 for Minecraft 1.0 has Equivalent Exchange. Technic 6 for Minecraft 1.1 currently does not, as far as I can tell. Equivalent Exchange is being updated for Minecraft 1.1 (and being rebuilt again), but I don't know if it will be ready in time for Technic 6, or if there are plans to include it.

My dear Johnny Dallaire, if you wanted to be convincing, you m9ght have actually played the technic pack, a mod compiliation which ads all sorts of technical attributes, and cats. Not just house cats, but lions, cheetahs, panthers, leopards! I bid you farewell, you retarded retard friend if mine

~Xantym, One Bad Ass CAT!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons