[Help with confg file from Thermal Expansion]

ShocwaveX

Good day everyone! i'm passing by here because i need a little help with changing the conf file from thermal expansion. What happens is that whenever i change the stats in the "tweak" session related to energy loss in tesseracts and conduits, the game doesn't actually change then. i'm playing on my server of the latest tekkit build,by the way. Any help is highly appreciated! i don't want to loose energy in my networks.

(Server is version 1.1.5)

First realistically the energy loss is so minor you shouldn't notice it once you get a power station built but if you are dead set on changing it make sure you are editing the server configs not the client configs, if you don't actually change them on the server side it won't help. Also more info would be helpful, are you saving the changes when the server is down? Are the changes reverting or do they remain but not change in game.

I found the problem guys (which actually isnt one). i forgot that conduits have internal buffer,i was testing and i found out that each conduit has a 1000MJ storage, and that coincidentally matched 5% of the amount of energy i was testing (i was measuring by an internal buffer of a machine, plugged to a redstone energy cell, and it lost more energy because some of it was stored in the conduit). i'm sorry for wasting your time and for sounding like a noob. i'll pay attention next time