Please Add a Magic Mod.

arshan272

Besides, the only modpack Ars Magica has ever allowed itself to be in is the Direwolf pack. However, you are allowed to install it into a private mudpack (AKA manually put it in the mods folder.)

And Mata, while I agree with you, arshan was asking for a mod NOT like Thaumcraft.

Besides, the only modpack Ars Magica has ever allowed itself to be in is the Direwolf pack. However, you are allowed to install it into a private mudpack (AKA manually put it in the mods folder.)

And Mata, while I agree with you, arshan was asking for a mod NOT like Thaumcraft.

I know, but Ars Magica applies to that statement too.

I know that Hexxit is about adventure and dungeon crawling in a sandbox space. It's a penultimate RPG mod pack, but the thing about RPGs is that you play a role, and in most RPGs there is a wizard role. I don't want to have to create fifty different machines just to churn out a spell using massive amounts of convoluted occult science (which is kind of what Hexxit is trying to combat, thank goodness), I want to delve deep into ancient ruins or sanctuaries or dungeons and uncover the spells of wizards past in true RPG fashion.

I know that Hexxit is about adventure and dungeon crawling in a sandbox space. It's a penultimate RPG mod pack, but the thing about RPGs is that you play a role, and in most RPGs there is a wizard role. I don't want to have to create fifty different machines just to churn out a spell using massive amounts of convoluted occult science (which is kind of what Hexxit is trying to combat, thank goodness), I want to delve deep into ancient ruins or sanctuaries or dungeons and uncover the spells of wizards past in true RPG fashion.

I don't think this mod exists yet.

I don't think this mod exists yet.

Ars Magica does actually fill out a lot of the criteria because it adds this loot to the random chests in the world along with Wizard's Towers and Dungeons of its own. But barely anyone has permission to use it.