[10 Slot][1.0.1]Real F**kin Hexxit[12 hour][PvP/PvE/Greif/Loot][10 slots][Whitelist] Real Hexxit

FPS Furry

IP:216.164.211.90

From 8AM to 8PM EST

Rules

Don't ask for Mod, OP, Admin, Day or gamemode (no warning)

Be respectful of others.

Don't be an asshat

Listen to Admins and the Owner

Disabled mods

DimDoors are Disabled

Edits to Game play

BackPack:

Lowered the rows to balance with Better storage

small set to 2 from 3 and large set to 4 from 6

Enchanting+:

Allow disenchanting set to False

(to avoid XP Exploit)

Meteor:

Meteor shield radius in chunks set to 10 from 4

Text Meteor crash notification set to True

LegendGear:

Quiver set to 400 from 200

Bomb bag set to 100 from 50

Shards to piece and pieces to emerald set to 4 from 8

(making 2 emeralds from 1 stack of shards)

Better Storage:

Number of rows in backpacks set to 6 from 3

Tinkers Workshop:

Aluminum, Aluminum Bush, Copper, Copper Bush, Tin and Tin Bush are Removed

Chocolate:

One use mob spawners Removed

(to reduce lag and crash)

Description

A small balanced game of hexxit for a few good players.

We role play for fun and we keep it clean. we use emeralds as money.

Not online?

We run Monday to Friday 8Am to 8Pm EST

We are a 12 hour server, meaning we will not be online overnight!

we will not always be online!

You want to apply for admin?

Admins are not given they are earned by hours logged and respectfulness to other player, RPs and admins. If you want to be an admin you have to wait for an open position and you will be asked.

Whitelist

You may apply on this thred or skype me @ FPS Furry

apps should be like this

• In game name
  • Age (over 13 req - over 18 is best)
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server
  • Anything else you think we should know

IGN: tobz789

MC EXP: I have played for about 2-3 years not quite sure

Para: I am not rude, I just like writing books mostly on hexxit. I would love to play on your server because most servers change map after like 3 days, so I would like a server where I could write books, sell them without crashes, new maps, ect... ect..

• In game name: Rockshi633
  • Age (over 13 req - over 18 is best) : 16 (17 in sept)
  • Minecraft experience to date : July 2009, Alpha
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play on your server dew to the fact that its not on 24/7 So i could go offline and not have to worry about my stuff being taken or somthing happeneing to my stuff, Its also not a very big server and 10 people is kinda fun to have. Small servers are my favorite and love to meet all people that way :)
  • Anything else you think we should know: I Love to longboard and walk my dog... Sleep, eat pizza and building is always fun! (My spelling is not the best)

• n game name: Shasune
  • Age (over 13 req - over 18 is best) : 22
  • Minecraft experience to date : MC 1.3.2 untill now, running and managing a FTB server.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play on your server because idont like super big server and want to try out the hexxit modpack with others to learn how it works and have alot of fun with the people on the server.
  • Anything else you think we should know: None really just that im very patience and always want to help other people out as i can.

• n game name: Shasune
  • Age (over 13 req - over 18 is best) : 22
  • Minecraft experience to date : MC 1.3.2 untill now, running and managing a FTB server.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play on your server because idont like super big server and want to try out the hexxit modpack with others to learn how it works and have alot of fun with the people on the server.
  • Anything else you think we should know: None really just that im very patience and always want to help other people out as i can.

what can you bring to the community? What are you planning to create or build. Are you a loner or do you like groups? Tell me more about yourself

what can you bring to the community? What are you planning to create or build. Are you a loner or do you like groups? Tell me more about yourself

probably gonna to do a adventure style play on the server and maybe build a blacksmith or some comminty type of building, i play alone or in groups i dont mind what its is gonna be but i prefer to play in a group.

IGN: Mehsire

Experience: I've playing minecraft for ages, ever since late alpha stages. I've also been playing hexxit since the day it came out and I know quite a bit about the modpack.

Paragraph: Well I'm a pretty good builder and I like to fool around with chocobos. I'd like to play on the server because I've been looking for a hexxit server to play on since I've lost interest in singleplayer and I'd love to tackle some battle towers or pirate ships with friends. Also I think I'm going to set a goal to breed chocobos until I get a golden one.

Anything else?: Well I'm a pretty nice guy. If I find an unprotected house or something I won't take anything since I know how it feels to be robbed in minecraft. I like playing alone but if I find a nice group then I'll stick to it.

Double approved. Shasune look foreword to buying some of the finest armor crafted in all the land from you! and Mehsire please don't have sexual relations with chocobos.

I like to fool around with chocobos.

• 4 weeks later...

• In game name:the_warchild
  • Minecraft experience to date:I've played on vanilla servers and thought Hexxit was a super fun mod
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:I've been looking for a Whitelisted server with good rules.
  • Anything else you think we should know:I really want to find a team(or team mate) that is trustworthy and will build an awesome base in!