Infinite XP in Hexxit. This should be fixed

RedNuii

There is a way to get infinite xp in hexxit and it is really easy. First, you need to get so armor that enchants itself by just right-clicking on it, in this case kreknorite armor.

15rN1TT.png?1Next, you need to hold it in your hand and right-click with it in your hand. It will enchant just like that.

7My8lYN.png?1Now, all you have to do is put it into the enchantment table (make sure you have a lot of book shelves) and move the sliding bar until it says a negative number.

T6bKNuT.png?1FZE2UuW.png?1Finally, press the letter "E" button and it will reverse the enchantment giving you xp, in the image it is -11 so I will get 11 xp. Now all you have to do it do the process over and over again the get infinite xp.

I hope this help the players and the mod pack makers. Thanks.

This issue has been known for quite a while now.

EDIT: By the way, why are those villagers there?

What do you mean quite a while if hexxit came out on the 23 of june.

And the villagers are there because they feel like it.

funknapkin: There have been many threads about this already, one of them even showing how to fix it by disabling disenchanting. Try searching before posting next time.

Doesn't your first sentence completely explain the situation? Your second sentence doesn't add any information, it is just showing your anger to a poster. Next time, use the preview button and read what you are about to post. Hopefully, you will see that you come off as an idiot.

(See what I did there?)

Doesn't your first sentence completely explain the situation? Your second sentence doesn't add any information, it is just showing your anger to a poster. Next time, use the preview button and read what you are about to post. Hopefully, you will see that you come off as an idiot.

(See what I did there?)

Actually, no, his second sentence is a useful hint to using these forums. Dupe threads tend to be frowned upon here, he's trying to help you learn what you did wrong so that you can avoid your mistake in the future. Your attitude is a tad uncalled for.