BetterDungeon Crashes

oLLyyy

I keep getting this error in the server console and then the server crashes.

If anyone could help me out possible, that would be great!

I am using Hexxit Update 1.0.1 and have updated the Chocolate folder

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76592_a(Chunk.java:762)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:558)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.BuilderHelper.fillMap(BuilderHelper.java:234)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.BuilderHelper.fillMap(BuilderHelper.java:192)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.configurable.BuilderTemplate.generate(BuilderTemplate.java:31)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.configurable.BuilderTemplate.generate(BuilderTemplate.java:25)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generateBigDungeon(WorldGeneratorNew.java:146)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generateSurface(WorldGeneratorNew.java:87)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generate(WorldGeneratorNew.java:45)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:102)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1239)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:528)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:349)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:197)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:643)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76592_a(Chunk.java:762)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:558)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.BuilderHelper.fillMap(BuilderHelper.java:234)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.BuilderHelper.fillMap(BuilderHelper.java:192)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.configurable.BuilderTemplate.generate(BuilderTemplate.java:31)

at chocolate.mods.BD.builder.configurable.BuilderTemplate.generate(BuilderTemplate.java:25)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generateBigDungeon(WorldGeneratorNew.java:146)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generateSurface(WorldGeneratorNew.java:87)

at chocolate.mods.BD.WorldGeneratorNew.generate(WorldGeneratorNew.java:45)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:102)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1239)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:528)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:349)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:197)

Click the gear on hexxet in the technic launcher and then click reset pack, yes and log in as normal. Get back to me when you've done this step

This is not a client error, this is an error that drops on the server in 1.01. It's due to bad/outdated Dungeon templates. hexxit team needs to double-check their versions on the templates as BD has updated to 1.08c which has fixes for bad template files.

This is not a client error, this is an error that drops on the server in 1.01. It's due to bad/outdated Dungeon templates. hexxit team needs to double-check their versions on the templates as BD has updated to 1.08c which has fixes for bad template files.

is there anything i could do to prevent certain crashes? like deleting templates?

is there anything i could do to prevent certain crashes? like deleting templates?

You can do it with a process of elimination, from what I've seen on MCPC it's generally the PirateIsland one that crashes out, though there may be others.

You can do it with a process of elimination, from what I've seen on MCPC it's generally the PirateIsland one that crashes out, though there may be others.

what is the exact folder location of these templates? Config folder, Mod Folder ?