Minecraft Version 1.6.1

Ragnaroots

Hi guys

My question is: is the current tekkit build compatible with minecraft version : 1.6.1 or not , because i want to host a small tekkit server for me and my friends and i have done it before but that was a while back...

If it is compatible can someone give me a tutorial on how to set-up a server on a 1.6.1 ? If not , does anyone know when it is gonna be updated?

Many thanks in advance!

Roots

The first rule of tekkit club is you do not ask questions about release dates, well ok it;s like the third or fourth rule but just a friendly recommendation, it will be out when it is ready and not a moment sooner, but wierleader is correct currently tekkit has working versions for 1.5.1 and 1.5.2(still technically in beta but ive run it for a ~month with no issues.)

Hi guys

My question is: is the current tekkit build compatible with minecraft version : 1.6.1 or not , because i want to host a small tekkit server for me and my friends and i have done it before but that was a while back...

If it is compatible can someone give me a tutorial on how to set-up a server on a 1.6.1 ? If not , does anyone know when it is gonna be updated?

Many thanks in advance!

Roots

Perhaps you might want too browse the rules a bit too just a thought