Looking for a /home mod

lowep

Im looking for a mod that works well with the multiplayer tekkit version, I know there was one in the singleplayer version but none in the server version. Is there any mod that works with this mod pack currently that supports that function?

Any help appreciated :)

@lowep, Try this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1538598-152-reallan-better-lan-servers-more-commands-and-fixes/

/me looks up

Forums > Modpacks > Hexxit Discussion

Yep, I'm not crazy. This is in the wrong place.

Yup, wrong section.

And I have never tried to install plugins like that, so good luck. Can't help you.

Were you happy that you could add nothing of value to the discussion?

You know, sections exist for a reason. I was simply pointing that what Dash said was true; the post belongs in another section (or not, depends if it's a typo). Usually I would help anyway after pointing that out, but I couldn't help so that's why I added the last part of my post. No need to get offended though, I think I did so in a civil and polite manner that lacked any personal attack.

SO happy. I spend all day helping people at work, and I come to the forums specifically to NOT help people. Either that or load so much sarcasm and irony into a post that you can feel it manifesting and assaulting your brain.

To the OP, apologies if it was indeed a typo and should be in this section, maybe you should go back and edit your post so it is correct.