Atomic Science turbines

MagnusOmega

it needs to be 9 turbines, using either the Prototype Omni Wrench, or the Thermal exchange wrench to right click them into a single turbine. The angle you are clicking on them does seem to make a difference, shouldn't, but seems to.

I believe in 1.1.5 the water height has been changed. So it requires the water be at the same level as the fission reactor, so only surrounding it. Used to be 1 block above the reactor.

If you have done this, then do you have the conduits setup correctly with the end touching the turbines clicked to orange?(redstone energy conduits are more reliable then conductive pipes or wires) If that is correct, do you have the temp set right on the thermostat? If that is correct, then I don't know what else to check. My experience with fission reactors is limited.

Anyone else have suggestions here if the rest is setup correctly?

I built a 3x3 square with glass 2 blocks high. I placed a fission reactor in the center and filled up the enclosure with water (Non flowing). I placed turbines one block higher then the 2 block deep flowing water and right clicked and it worked.

Vivacity, that all depends on what version of atomic science and/or tekkit you are using... And the steam funnels are to allow you to connect atomic science's reactors to forestry's steam pipes. But forestry is not in here so they are not needed.

@Toki, he is asking about Fission, not Fusion. The setup should be simpler, but it seems to not be...