2 Questions for the New Tekkit

G4mersCom

Hi everyone I have 2 Questions about the new Tekkit:

1 How do I move massive amounts of Liquids now? Previously I used Pumps and Teleport Pipes, but they no longer exist :(

2 Can I upgrade machines like the pulverizer or the powered furnace so they pulverize/smelt faster?

1 How do I move massive amounts of Liquids now? Previously I used Pumps and Teleport Pipes, but they no longer exist :(

2 Can I upgrade machines like the pulverizer or the powered furnace so they pulverize/smelt faster?

1. Pump still exists, use tesseracts to teleport liquids over long distances.

2. No you can't upgrade them, but it's pretty useless anyway. A single pulverizer+furnace combo can keep up with a max speed quarry.

1. There are a few ways. You can use an Ender Tank, Tesseract, or Phase Pipe to do this. I heard phase pipes were glitched though.

2.The pulverizer is pretty fast running at full power. The Powered furnace is better for Food items though. Your better of using an induction smelter if you can keep up a supply of sand. It's much faster.

Teleport pipes became Phased pipes. It was basically just a rename. But yeah, they are a bit buggy at the moment. Same goes for the rest of the BC pipes. Liquaducts and either Ender tanks or Liquid Tesseracts are the way to go in the newer builds of Tekkit.

Teleport pipes became Phased pipes. It was basically just a rename. But yeah, they are a bit buggy at the moment. Same goes for the rest of the BC pipes. Liquaducts and either Ender tanks or Liquid Tesseracts are the way to go in the newer builds of Tekkit.

Liquaducts don't transport lava though. Correct?

Incorrect.

Really? I had a liquiduct hooked up to a Pump powered by a magmatic engine. I was creating a self sustaining pump in the nether fueling its own power source and pumping lava into a tesseract.. I attatched the liquiduct, made sure it was set to ouput and nothing happened. I attatched a golden pipe and immediatly lava poured in. Is there anything I'm missing?

I attatched the liquiduct, made sure it was set to ouput and nothing happened.

You do not need to change the settings on the liquiducts when hooked up to a pump. Clicking on them sets them to self pump, this only needs to be done when extracting out of a tank. They also require a redstone signal to self pump.

You do not need to change the settings on the liquiducts when hooked up to a pump. Clicking on them sets them to self pump, this only needs to be done when extracting out of a tank. They also require a redstone signal to self pump.

Well originally I didn't change any settings. But after a minute of it doing nothing I tried clicking it with my wrench and hey there's an arrow. After waiting a bit more I replaced it with a golden water proof pipe and that worked. Could it be bugged? It's BC 3.7.1 Im using a private pack similar to Tekkit.

aah, might be either a conflict or something not set right in one of the configs then. Probably the BC config, although the one for thermal expansion might need adjusting as well. They probably just don't recognize each other right now.

aah, might be either a conflict or something not set right in one of the configs then. Probably the BC config, although the one for thermal expansion might need adjusting as well. They probably just don't recognize each other right now.

Hmm possibly. I'll note that and look into it. Thanks