Fur Friends server (NO MODS REMOVED) [PVE ONLY] [HAMACHI - SMALL COMMUNITY]

Gyramuur

IGN: diddykong27

reason for wanting to join: ive been playing other servers but they have bad connection so i get disconnected a lot also pve sounds really interesting so i want to try it

I fully understand the rules and i will check them every week to see if there are any new ones

Tell me a little about yourself: I'm 12 years old been playing since the full version came out and i love all the mods especially the battletower one so this little community server is great for me:D

Would love to get on and have a great time hope u enjoy me on the server :)

IGN*:ShadyTheBro

Reason for wanting to join*: I wanna play minecraft with other people its no fun when you are alone

If a furry, what's your fursona?: Chinese water deer named Shady

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?*: Indeed

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Woo Socal furs FTW

IGN: Cinderkittyz

Reason for wanting to join: I want to learn hexxit with kind others that can help me, Because learning in multiplayer is much more fun and easy then singleplayer, and you can make friends too!.

If a furry, what's your fursona?: My fursona is a blue fox, But my 'minecraft fursona' (although shes normally just a character) Is a Siamese cat

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?*:Yep yep

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I'm a 13 year old girl that really loves playing multiplayer games, expecially minecraft.

IGN*: Vile_Nero2

Reason for wanting to join*: Hexxit is a really good fantasy-like modpack that I thought it would be fun with others!

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?*: Of course!

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am also an artist that does pixel art when ever I get bored, and I have a DA account.

P.S. Will there be Creative?

IGN: TrainerRed10

Reason for wanting to join: I want to find a friendly hexxit server for once, and i found a server where u have to fill out an application and I'm curious, i want to find a server where i don't get killed 24/7.

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules: Yes i do

Tell me a little about yourself: I like adventure with friends, and i hate when people kill me for no reason. I don't mind living near people as long as they don't take my stuff. P.S I'm 14 and what's the IP Address

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: cowkillerEXTREME, if IGN means in game name.

Reason for Wanting to Join: I cant seem to find a small Hexxit server and I would hope I could get into this one.

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?: Yes I do.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:I love bacon and I love video games. Nuf said.

I hope I can get in and play with you. If i cant ill be sad.

IGN*: beastybouks

Reason for wanting to join*: I have never played and was hoping for someone to show me around and help me out in terms of understanding hexxit thingys

If a furry, what's your fursona?: I am not a furry but am wondering what it is and i am open to becoming one. :)

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?*: yes one question.... Is there chest lock protection?

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am 14, from the U.S. and have never played thing mod pack before.

IGN: Kramy

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good hexxit server

If a furry, what's your fursona?: Yes i am a furry i have been for about 3 - 5 years now my fursona is a purple wolf (purple belly and black "outlines")

Do you fully understand and agree to the rules?*: Yes i do

Tell me a little bit about yourself: well i am 17 and from Australia still waiting to get a job so i can get my fursuit made ect and yea there is not much to tell