[3.1.2] Simple Tekkit [PvE][20 Slots][EEUnderground]

Blocks

- Minecraft Name: Hillrocks99

- Tekkit Classic Experience: LOTS! I have my own Tekkit series on youtube, I'm very skilled in IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange. I could use some more knowledge on Redpower and Buildcraft though...

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: I've been looking for a server like this for a long time actually. I'm glad I found the Tekkit Forums!

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: I would like to play on this server, because of many reasons. On big, public servers, there's always PVP, all the resources are taken, your machines and buildings get messed with, and some people are just overall jerks. From my experience on playing Whitelisted servers, I've found that some people are willing to work together, and you can really get good friendships and good projects done.

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: Yes I have. However, it's been mostly with friends' servers and my own server.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: In this type of situation, I'd try to stay out of it. However, if it got a bit out of control, I'd try to get it to calm down.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I couldn't really imagine myself to get in a flame war, for I'll be focusing on the game, not other topics. However, if I DO happen to get in a flame war, and an admin has to come, I would definitely apologize. I would also defend myself but only to an extent. But again, I do not like getting involved with that kind of stuff

- Minecraft Name: Bennett98665

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Been playing it for over a year with some close friends and ran a small server like this one.

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?:

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: Ever since my server went down I have been looking for one like this. So for about 6 months.

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: I ran my own server for some time

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: Report the people involved and hope the flames don't reach my facility.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would tell them my side of the story then apologize that it ever went that far.

- Minecraft Name: TheArkfall

- Tekkit Classic Experience: ive played it on and off for about 9 months

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: just today

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: i want to be able to work with people and not get killed by pvpers

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?:i have also i host a server for me and my friends to play from time to time.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?:try and chill them down.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: i would defend my self but if it was somthing some else did or doing, if it was something that i did i would apologize for what ever it was.

- Minecraft Name: TheArkfall

- Tekkit Classic Experience: ive played it on and off for about 9 months

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: just today

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: i want to be able to work with people and not get killed by pvpers

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?:i have also i host a server for me and my friends to play from time to time.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?:try and chill them down.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: i would defend my self but if it was somthing some else did or doing, if it was something that i did i would apologize for what ever it was.

Minecraft name-caseiscool90

tekkit classic expirance-i play about 70% of the time im on the computer andi watch yaogscast a TON

Age-13

howlong?-about science i relized hat its aot simpler with whitelist so there r no jakasses

why?-well so i don see any jakkasses an so that its kinda like a cool community

falme war responses-i guess just huys stop seriosly is not a big deal- is=f i was in it.. i would aoligize log off and calm down then re-log and apoligize again.

- Minecraft Name: Dozer026

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Been experimenting with really complex builds in the past

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: quite a bit , tired of the young ones endless whining for stuff and raiding other peoples stuff for "fun"

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: its more fun to know a small group than to play in the masses, plus the landscape wont be ruined that much

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: no, had my own little private server with friend but nothing too fancy.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: I would tell them to quit and enjoy playing instead of bickering on something as trivial as ingame problems

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would apologize if some1 lets me see my wrong and vice versa, but for what its worth i just wont get into a flame war since i know better, id rather enjoy the game.

Minecraft Name: cossieoli

- Tekkit Classic Experience: playing tekkit for 2 years

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: well 1 year about

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: because a smaller scale is less lagy and more friendly

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: yes I have (admin)

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: I would ask them how it started and why then get then to apologize.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would apologize.

- Minecraft Name: robbchung

- Tekkit Classic Experience: 3 years

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: I dont remember how long but a bout a month or 2

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: because the large scale ones are nuked and spawnkill too much.

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: Yes yes i have

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: try and cool them down and if that fails ignore them.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would defend myself but be open for some cooling down. and apologize if I was proved wrong.

- Minecraft Name: DarkStar910

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Pretty Experienced :b

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: Just A Week After I Started Tekkit

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: Because On This Server, Griefing Isnt Allowed. And Big Servers Just...I Dont Want To Talk About It...

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: Yes

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: :o Whad Da F** Is Happending xD

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I Would Just Apologize

- Minecraft Name: Damert

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Expert - I master almost every aspect to it. Including building working airships etc..

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: Only since today. Seeing I'm missing tekkit classic. And I'm now looking for a fun small server that isnt swamped with braindead people to play on.

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: Guess I already sort of answered it in the last question, anyways I want a small one for the friendly (hopefully) community feel.

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?:I've been offered it plenty of times but I always deny it. Because it would hinder my regular gameplay. And I'd get annoyed with all the demands.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?:Try talking to both sides to calm them down, if this fails i'd see if there were ways to contact someone of the staff. Finally, I would just ignore them & advice everyone to do the same and not get involved.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I'm not the type that gets into arguments/flame wars. I just tend to ignore those that are trying to drag me into one.

• 2 weeks later...

- Minecraft Name: charlie638 and burtonrjd

- Tekkit Classic Experience: a long time

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: a little while now

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: large scale ones aren't fun and its better to have a smaller environment

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: nope, never tried to be one

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: tell them to stop

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: probably apolagize if I had done something reckless

- Minecraft Name: UniqueWisdom

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Uhm, have not played in a long time.

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: like 20 seconds, lol, I just picked it from the list.

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: Smaller communities tend to SOMETIMES be much more enjoyable playing with. That is, if there is not just like 1 person on the server.

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: Yes. on a vanilla server.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: If it was serious, cursing was involved, I would probably try to get an admin online. Maybe if the admins have skype. If not, honestly, there is little I could do other than tell them to be stop, which would probably just be pushed aside.

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would defend myself, yes, naturally as anyone would. If, however, this was just a stupid flame war I was fighting in, I would apologize.

- Minecraft Name: camurro9

- Tekkit Classic Experience: Vast. Experience with all the mods (though I presonally dislike Buildcraft I do have extensive experience with RP and CC [need anything coding? I'm your man!])

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: I've been trawling through modern tekkit servers for a while but I recently realised that I need a classic server. That was when I had the most fun after-all!

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: I like the sense of community and comraderie on smaller servers. Plus, I absolutley LOVE the idea of EE-Underground. I kind of need EE to function but the idea of hiding it sounds super fun!

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: I've been a Mod on 2 servers and I once owned a server. I'm nothing anymore, since when they upgraded from classic I kind of lost interest.

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: Tell them to stop being so childish, see if there's anything I can do to calm them down, if not just ignore them and wait for an admin :)

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: Apologize my butt off. If I were in a flame war I'd have to have a pretty good reason, so I'd probably list the reason that the other guy was doing something wrong.

Thanks in Advance!

- Minecraft Name: pigman6678

- Tekkit Classic Experience: alot and ive watched alot of videos

- How long have you been looking for a server like this?: for a really long time

- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?: large scale servers are full of greifers and trolls which i am not and i hate

- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: no but i don't really need to be in a place of power to be happy

- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: i would post on this forum or some were else to contact you

- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: i don't really wage war but if i was in the wrong i would not fight my punishments