Moved to FTB [Maxcraft]

CanadasElite

I think im stuck in a wall or something, i keep crashing on login. Can someone maybe delete my player file or something?

I assume you're eagleclaw and you crash the server when you login, I'll delete your player file when the owner gets back this weekend or when I can get the login info to access server files

Nope, my gamename is GRzKax just as my name here...

There's a few people stuck in that chunk, I'm going to have to set up a border for now until I can find a better fix. I lowered the chunks around players it loads you might be able to log in and /spawn

Me and 2 friends were logged in, it crashed the first time when you took it offline to fix this computercraft bug.

Now i'm crashed when just walking a little bit north, all I could see was someones quarry machine and we all crashed right in the spot. When I try to log back in, I crash again.

This is my error file:

http://uploadpie.com/nDRkq

I told you I can't change the files, it might work now though.

@julliuz

That's a logistics pipes error. The only way is for someone to destroy & replace the pipe. At least the only way I know...

Also what's the world border?

I rolled the server back so the only issue is crafting and smelting some stuff, there's a shop in spawn to get planks and crafting benches and gold is the only thing I know that isn't smeltable. There's no border or place you can't go like the moon. Although rifts are disabled. This will be fixed soon please bear with me. We just have a lack of staff and organization, since we're still starting up a bit.

Also the shop is gone because of rollback but it will be back soon along with player shops

What is the reason these errors happen to start with ?

+ Do you mean smelting normal gold ore will crash the game ? Whats the reason for this ? Isnt gold a very basic minecraft vanilla object ?

You just can't smelt it, banrecipe doesn't allow you to without perms and I can't change those perms without opening the config.

Also something happened while I was asleep and now the map is most likely corrupt possibly due to a power outage on the host. The server now crashes on startup and restoring backups doesn't work. Server will be up between now and tomorrow, please forgive me.

What the HELL is wrong with this server? im only looking at the comments and it seems to have a TON of errors, and please tell me you can craft wood now... anyway, im going to try it out but if i have as many errors as this, im out... sorry... PM me when the server is better if im not on...