LF Buddy

SquakHawk

Frankly Half the time i get on my computer noone on my skype list is online and i get on frequently, I would love a buddy for Minecraft and Mods, But other games as well! Examples: Battlefield 3+4, Warframe TF2 Medal Of Honor DayZ League Of Legends-

Post Applications on this forum With this layout---

Name and Age

Games your willing to play

Thanks! <3

Well There is several things that could happen i don't want to be friends with a person with a squeaky Voice or what if its a 72 year old man with years of molestation bru I know that's not possible but you never know man.

ALSO this could go on your resume for a reference :3

Frankly Half the time i get on my computer noone on my skype list is online and i get on frequently, I would love a buddy for Minecraft and Mods, But other games as well! Examples: Battlefield 3+4, Warframe TF2 Medal Of Honor DayZ League Of Legends-

Post Applications on this forum With this layout---

Name and Age

Games your willing to play

Thanks! <3

What about my willing? I'd love to have friends, but I can never understand these applications :(

• 2 weeks later...

Wow l****, how pathetic is this. You could have just asked me, ya know. I will play hexxit when me and L*** make more progress on tekkit. But for the sake of world, just take this forum post down.

Do you know SquakHawk? If so, he's a real jerk for not asking people he already knew to play with him.

Wow l****, how pathetic is this. You could have just asked me, ya know. I will play hexxit when me and L*** make more progress on tekkit. But for the sake of world, just take this forum post down.

Any reason why you censored that mysterious L word?

Methinks it is that person's real name, as they allegedly know each other. Maybe 'Larry'? 'Linda'?

Wait, first it was L****, later it's L***… could be any name at all that starts with an L!