Random Portal

Liam1878

If it is Dimensional Doors(2 stone uprights with a blue/black portal between them) I highly recommend doing some research on the mod before going through one. Unless you really enjoy the surprise and figuring things out on your own.. Which probably isn't the case if you posted here before going through one. =P

The easiest way to get into limbo is dying.

Dying=loss of stuff

correct?

You actually keep your stuff if you have it when you go into limbo and not die. I remember my first experience, though. Sit down, kiddies and adults alike, storytime!

I was wandering around my world, then I saw a graveyard with a DDoor spawned right in the middle of it. I walked in, explored the little fortress-like area I was in, and found no other doors. I did, however see a bit of a glitching entity. I broke a few blocks to get a better look at it. All I saw was a purple eye, which opened and made a sound similar to a nether portal and a skull Kid from Zelda laughing combined, and next thing I knew, everything was black. A minute went by, nothing. I checked my F3 menu, and sure enough, I was rapidly falling. I hit the ground, and heard more of those eerie sounds. I turned around, there was an eye. Right before it opened fully, I turned around, stared at the ground, and ran for a good 30 seconds. I looked up, there were at least 5 eyes staring into my soul. I turned around, there were more. I noticed a red patch on my minimap a good 200 blocks away, so I ran through hordes of these vile eye-creatires until I reached it. I tried breaking it with a pick, nope. Shovel, nope. Sword, nope. I then realized it gave off light. I looked at the small cliff I jumped off to get near it, and I saw them. Horrific black creatures, in the shape of a wall. I saw hundreds flying everywhere. Endermen in the end seemed as miniscule as ants compared to these beasts. I jumped in the red pit, hoping to not catch on fire, but I was relieved. I fell into my world, right near my house. I landed on some cool rare blocks for the harvesting, and I went about my daily business. I will never be the same.

END.

Quite honestly, this scared the shizzle wizzle out of me. I felt worse than someone playing Slender. Let this be a warning to everyone. Be it endermen or random floaty things, don't look at random eyes.