Tekkit Lite Server [Whitelist] [Team] [Anarchy]

bkccjs

I have set up a new Tekkit Lite server. It is a team based anarchy server. It has no plug ins and few rules. The application is as follows:

IGN:

How long have you played Minecraft/Tekkit:

Another form of contact (email, Skype, etc.):

Please message me your response, and you should get a reply same day.

You have been accepted onto the server, but right now I am having trouble with McMyAdmin so if you know anything about it please tell me. Because of this problem the server may not be accessible but you may try. If you can get on you can help me finish spawn before many others are on the server.

You have been accepted onto the server, but right now I am having trouble with McMyAdmin so if you know anything about it please tell me. Because of this problem the server may not be accessible but you may try. If you can get on you can help me finish spawn before many others are on the server.
Hey, thanks for accepting me but i need the ip.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, me and my frends whant to find a server that isent compleatly fuild up with players and i dont know if this forum is old but it sems good to me. And we are all swe but well try our best with the eng...

IGN: Me: anden_swe99 Frends: sl1cer003, benny_rev, Dave_Cool99

How long have you played tekkit.

I have around a year of experiens butt my frends have non, Thats why we whant a small server coz i'm gona lern them. (talking on skype no spam in chat i prom)

So please respond as fast as posible or well look for other servers, email: [email protected]

• 2 months later...

I know a bit of MCmyAdmin

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Xeue

How long have you played Minecraft/Tekkit: Minecraft since beta 1.6, Mods, and Tekkit since beta 1.7
. I have up until recently owned and run 3 medium to large servers at the same time, including a Tekkit one since beta 1.8.

Another form of contact (email, Skype, etc.): Email: