[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Kenneth

Minecraft Username: Kennickyy

Your long term minecraft project:Finding a npc village, then turn it into a automated city with automated breeding and trade systems.Also i want to build a castle, this castle will be automated and have a sorting system using thaumcraft and other mods.

Why you want to play on this server: I find it really boring playing by myself and server are really hard to play on due to lag and griefers.Also, my friend recently got a new broadband so he cannot make servers.I want to help people and i want a small community which helps each other. This server does just that. :)

Name: Louis and my cousin Leo

Minecraft Username: PureBoricua (me) BoricuaDemon (my cousin)

Your long term minecraft project: Giant factory that is self sustained and produces all kinds of things.

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a small friendly community and have fun with new people too.

Name: James

Minecraft Username: EndersGotSkillz

Your long term minecraft project: learning all of the mods and using them the best I can

Why you want to play on this server: I've been searching for a whitelisted tekkit server that I wouldn't mind staying at for quite a long time and this seems to be the one that I like the most.. you guys have reasonable rules as well as what seems to be a friendly community c:

Name:Nick

Minecraft Username:nickandlachy

Your long term minecraft project: I haven't had a good tekkit lite server and I am putting my faith in this one. I plan on making a good community, but also plan on making some nice buildings. I am quite experienced with tekkit and I really want to put my skills to the test.

Why you want to play on this server: I much prefer smaller servers like these. They alway have a nice community and staff. I had a server like this on tekkit classic. Also, you disabled Mystcraft. Thaaaannnnkkk youuuuuu

Name: Benjamin

Minecraft Username: NinjagamerInc

Your long term minecraft project: My project is to make the best Minecraft mansion it will be fully automated and have underground parts and the house will be very aestheticly pleasing .

Why you want to play on this server: I used to play on my own private server but i got new broadband

and it disables port forwarding and my firend is on this server too he is kennicky and i will help him and everyone else on the server.

Name:
joey

Minecraft Username:
viperfang123

Your long term minecraft project:
My project is to make the best factory with pipes and engines and a fuly automated sorting system

Why you want to play on this server: because the other servers have jerky people on them and i dot think this one does

Both of you are now white listed! Have fun!

Name: joey

Minecraft Username: viperfang123

Your long term minecraft project: My project is to make the best factory with pipes and engines and a fuly automated sorting system

Why you want to play on this server: because the other servers have jerky people on them and i dot think this one does

Name: Patrik

Minecraft Username: Pjatte

Your long term minecraft project: A self sustained village :)

Why you want to play on this server: I would say the reason for wanting to join is the lack of small servers. I prefer small servers, were there is a nice and friendly community.

Name: Wesley

Minecraft Username: MrPackTheBack

Your long term minecraft project: Create a farm with trees, wheat, and many other types of plants.

Why you want to play on this server: For awhile I've been looking for a nice server to play on and I think this one will be, and Its been getting boring playing with no one.

name : Ryan

minecraft username : gekkoman1985

long term mine craft project: build machene frame flying object. bit of minning bit of building you know!

why do you want to play on server: to play with others help out others am pritty good a tekkit now so i know a lot about it.

Name: Max

Minecraft Username: princable

Your long term minecraft project: Join Pure and Boricua on making the giant factory.

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a tekkit lite server with a small but fun community.

This is my friends app. He is on skype with me and asked me to post for him.

Also I feel like I need to apologize again. I'm sorry for what I did and will never do it again.

Name:Will

Minecraft Username: onepromise419

Your long term minecraft project: to many, I like to build and farm things. I have a thing for being the place where people buy goods from

Why you want to play on this server: I am looking for a new home. last few servers I have been on crash or are to laggy and the good ones tend to disapear

Name: Halvard Minecraft Username: Hudius Age: 24 Your long term minecraft project: My longterm minecraft project would probably be to create a small industrial town with as much details etc in it as possible. Though it will depend on the terrain i can find, if for example i get an idea for one place i find along the way this might change. Why you want to play on this server: Ive run couple of servers on my computer now for irl friends but they all stopped playing after a couple of months. And playing alone on my server was not as fun so now i have to look for another small server to play at. Best regards Hudius/Halvard

Name: Landon

Minecraft Username: LandonG000

Your long term minecraft project: Make a town with that runs off of one power source and have the town member help keep the city power while working together.

Why you want to play on this server: I just want to have fun on Tekkit.

Name: Mark

Minecraft Username: Riddance

Your long term minecraft project: To end up building a tekkit super base to help everyone on the server who wants it

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a small but friendly server and be very helpful and try to get alone with everyone!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons