[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name: Dale

Minecraft Username: Froxezaen

Your long term minecraft project: To build a factory of some sort and have a town built around it with story to it and whatnot. I think it would be awesome

Why you want to play on this server: I think this server looks awesome and professional, as I would choose only the best! I'd like to make friends on there and help people out too
:)

Name: Calvin

Minecraft Username: Fores505

Your long term minecraft project: I wanna build a small town and a huge factory, also I wanna build a shop for my town.

Why you want to play on this server: Well I've been playing single player for a while and i'm just getting bored of playing alone..

Name: Noah

Minecraft Username: twister98765 (no caps)

Your long term minecraft project: To be good at redstone and hopefully make a compact redstone machine.

Why you want to play on this server: I only play on one other server so i got bored of that server so i want to join this server to have some fun!

Name: Jack

Minecraft Username: MrJack0111

Your long term Minecraft project: To build a giant Tower Of Power

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this because I have been looking for a server that doesn't have like 50 people on it at once

as it is quiet hard to find somewhere to make a home, also my laptop will run a lot smoother.

Name: Joseph Conway

Minecraft Username: joe5952

Your long term minecraft project:To build a large white tower filled with automation that would be open to all.

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because this seems to be the friendly server without

some land claim or something keeping me from playing on every other block, but still well protected from the many greifers and even worse raiders that plague most servers like this one. I fear I may never find another server like this so I would greatly appreciate it if u allow me to join.

Name: Ed

Minecraft Username: EPBrassil

Your long term minecraft project: My citadel, i tend to make one every server. Mainly a centerpiece for towns. I'm mainly into building. Ironic that I'm studying to be an architect IRL

Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a small and closer community based server. Free of griefing since i love to build and be apart of a project or help others in theirs.

Name:Sito

Minecraft Username:xXLoneSpadeXx

Your long term minecraft project: A city with different sky scrapers for different machines. Maybe something smaller. I love using the different building blocks.

Why you want to play on this server: I got bored of my SMP world and would love to play on a small dedicated server with a tiny community.

names: Gabe and Graham

Minecraft usernames: Playinbad and Bartleby_spazz

long term project: we want to set up a nice working base with lots of cool contraptions with out having to worry about hundreds of people trying to break it

why this server: we both really like the idea of a small server where every one is friends and cheating is not rolerated

Name: Alex (nickname 'Alan')

Minecraft Username: AlaniserBro

Long term project: Since i love techy things to do with tekkit, i am always working how to automate ANYTHING i can. My main goal is to automate everything and when I'm done, cover up those pipes with a large mansion.

Why i want to play on this server: Because i am sick of lagging about in 100 slot servers and it would be nice to at least know your neighbors sort of thing. I really need a server to can dedicate my time to to relieve my everyday stress too.

Name: Andrew

Minecraft Username: MrGetowned

Long Term Minecraft Project: To be honest with you, I have no clue. I would probably do something like keep the server nice and tidy and help out anyway I can if others have issues.

Why you want to play on the server: I have a YouTube channel (MrGetownedLP) and I might record on here if I do get on. I can't make any promises as I do have other series on my channel.

Name: Tim

Minecraft Username: xXBorderLineXx

Your long term minecraft project: Just to have fun and whatever comes to mind. I will find a project and do it but i do not have one in mind quite yet. I usually think of one after i have my basic needs covered

Why you want to play on this server: This seems like a nice server and my brother and I used to do the same thing you are doing until his computer crashed. I have experience as both a player and an Admin and your server sounds enjoyable :).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons