[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

name: Edgar

Minecraft Username: HUNT3R2991

Your long term minecraft project: NONE i simply look for a server to make new friends and maybe find a partner to make videos for youtube channel is HUNT3R2991

Why you want to play on this server:I been searching for a server where i dont get grieffed but i sure dont have bad intentions

Name: Tanner

MC Username: tanner1993

Long Term Project: I want to build an industrial town or facility and increase my Applied Energistics skills for autocrafting and such. No definite plan, but something along those lines.

Why I want to play on this server: I like smaller servers (having to travel miles just to find an unoccupied plot of land is a pain), I was previously on another tekkit lite server, but it has shut down, I do know quite a bit about most of the mods, but I still have a lot to learn, and I would prefer to do that in a friendly environment.

Note: I may not be on much during the summer, but once school starts back up, I will probably be on more.

Name: Zachary

Minecraft Username: Ezuru1

Your long term minecraft project: Become a house servant to another player and assist in their goals and construction

Why you want to play on this server: I've played "Classic Tekkit" for a few years online and wish to see what "Tekkit Lite" has to offer. I am looking for a whitelist server with mature players to explore and see what the game has to offer.

Name: Steve

Minecraft Username: Mr1ncognit0 (note the numbers)

Your Long Term MC Project: To get a Applied Energistics factory up and running which feeds the community with sorted items.. to Build a factory for it to go in. I have run a small server previously and love small communities.

Name: Berto Krissetianto Minecraft Username: Krissetianto Age: 13 Your long term minecraft project: Make a science lab with the rest of tekkit technologies to invent something great Why you want to play on this server: Cause i think, its a nice server, and i want to play with my friend in

Name: Rick

Minecraft Username: trebiluk

Your long term minecraft project: I like to create efficient materials processing systems and sell the products/ingots, etc. Usually, I go solar and share my items with new players as well.

Why you want to play on this server: I am looking for a reliable server that keeps the community alive, takes care of problems, and allows people to have fun!

Name:Ty

Minecraft Username:Mc_Crafter12

Your long term minecraft project:i have been working on a huge town in this ravin for a month now.

Why you want to play on this server:why i would like to play is i love small sevrers that have people who are nice and kinda...not those huge servers who have majoy lag and isnt friendly :) thanks for reading!

Name: Berto Krissetianto

Minecraft Username: Krissetianto

Your long term miencraft project: Make a science lab with the rest of tekkit technologies to invent something great

Why you want to play on this server: Cause i think, its a nice server, and i want to play with my friend in here

BTW I cant delete my old post cause its fail, so i create new

Name: Daniel

Minecraft Username: Gimba92

Your long term minecraft project: Been doing several projects. Build a various number of castles (like everyone else) but lately I'm more interested in the industrial aspect of tekkit. In my singleplayer world I have constructed a big compound with several quarries connected to a sorting facility. Got quantum suit and for my newest project I would like to create an assembly line for HV solar panels. (haven't spawned one single item!)

Why you want to play on this server: I have been playing a lot in singleplayer, and basicly I miss company. Read about your server and I find it very interesting (I like small communities)

Name: Austin

Minecraft Username: Thedeathtrooper

Your long term minecraft project: To build an underground city(Grass, trees, wate, etc.) that looks like it shouldn't be underground.

Why you want to play on this server: By reading the description of the server it looks like the serer has 'got its act together', meaning I don't forsee much downtime, which has always been an issue for me. Overall it looks like a fun server with people you can trust, who aren't going to be immature. So to answer the question, why wouldn't I want to play on this server?

Name: Matthias (Matt)

Minecraft Username:RoflCraftler

Your long term minecraft project:building a nice big house with automatic farms and stuff

Why you want to play on this server: I like small servers with a friendly community and a private athmosphere

I'll give it one more week before I give up and try to find another server, but I really hope he gets on before then because this server looks just about perfect for me.\

Edit: Whatever, I'll wait a little longer. Not in any kind of real hurry.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons