Looking For a small Vanilla Hexxit Server

JUSTINPWN

Hey Guys I am looking for a small Hexxit server just starting and just completely starting fresh with no pluggins just the hexxit mods. I would like to just have like up to 6 players max. I would love to start this but unfortunately I cannot host one. If anyone would be able to make the server so we can play that would be awesome. Here are some things about me.

IGN: JUSTINPWN

Timezone: Central

Thanks for reading and if you could host the server please replay again thanks for reading

~JUSTINPWN

Hey guys, if you are still looking and interested, i have a vanilla Hexxit set up and running for about 10 - 12 people. The address is phoenix-temple.is-found.org You can also join us on teamspeak at that same address.

Can't resolve hostname :/

hey guys currently me and my friends have been playing in here , we are still learning hexxit, but once we have learnt it all we will be turning it into a more professional server but we are all playing "all my admins" from other servers in here for fun. 184.164.134.194:25705 .

It Runs 24/7 only has dimentional doors off, Has selectable pvp and essentials. Hope this gives some of you the chance to play