Looking For a small Vanilla Hexxit Server

JUSTINPWN

Hey Guys I am looking for a small Hexxit server just starting and just completely starting fresh with no pluggins just the hexxit mods. I would like to just have like up to 6 players max. I would love to start this but unfortunately I cannot host one. If anyone would be able to make the server so we can play that would be awesome. Here are some things about me.

IGN: JUSTINPWN

Timezone: Central

Thanks for reading and if you could host the server please replay again thanks for reading

~JUSTINPWN

Could I also join? I want a survival hexxit server with other people around my age.

IGN: zeusofgods

Timezone: Central

If you could reply, that would be great, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a server you all can join :) We are new but i run other game servers as well, we run our server off a vps so it is,and should be virtually lag free! We can have up to 40 peeps on our server, and we currently have about 12-15 playing on a reg basis but not all at the same time. WE have multiverse on our server as well, so we can do reset on our extra worlds that people raid and stuff. Then we have our main world that is safe from resets, so you can build your homes here and stuff. We do have a few plugins but only ones that we think should have been added to hexxit and they seem to mesh well with hexxit :) 74.91.125.179 is my server info feel free to join, that is also our Teamspeak server info as well!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...