Has anybody else have enjoyed playing?

Rookie3

Storage crates for crate loads of one item. You can use a Wooden Label to mark them.

Armor Stands, Sword "stands," Potion Shelves, Tool Racks, Wooden Shelves, Wooden Labels for chests (shift right click with an empty hand, holds 3 items).

You can use the Wooden Labels to say there are three things in a chest or a category defined by the three things, like three different ores.

Yes, But I have stoped for now. Creepers kept blowing up my paths and chest organization is just horrible here.

I a bit laughed to this because I have the same problem some times and once I was making a house then I heard that TNT going on just when I stared at Creeper it blow up knocking me off from edge high up killing me on contact to solid ground. I was just fuck me.

had fun, but it waned quickly. for an adventuring modpack it lacks suitable rewards for your adventures. which leaves you to adventure for the sake of adventuring. denying myself features only slows down the process. such as no chocobos, no disenchanting, no enchanting, no rapier, no hookshoots, no cloud boots, no digging into dungeons. a lot of stuff is definitely not worthwhile, or has niche usage. to date the most challenging foe was an orange infernal tower golem with sticky that somehow ate my weapons and never gave them back. no flying is pretty much key, as it trivializes everything in twilight forest and battle towers.

also the whole breeding system for a slightly faster chocobo doesn't make up for the ease and defensive capabilities of a purple chocobo.

had fun, but it waned quickly. for an adventuring modpack it lacks suitable rewards for your adventures. which leaves you to adventure for the sake of adventuring. denying myself features only slows down the process. such as no chocobos, no disenchanting, no enchanting, no rapier, no hookshoots, no cloud boots, no digging into dungeons. a lot of stuff is definitely not worthwhile, or has niche usage. to date the most challenging foe was an orange infernal tower golem with sticky that somehow ate my weapons and never gave them back. no flying is pretty much key, as it trivializes everything in twilight forest and battle towers.

also the whole breeding system for a slightly faster chocobo doesn't make up for the ease and defensive capabilities of a purple chocobo.

Well disenchanting is one thing what I wanted to see too. I went to battle tower and I got golem who was able to disarm me I was just "That is OP"

Try to raid pirate ships there is a lot of things. Big ones gives a ton of cool items.

Well thats not true that it lacks suitable rewards,every time I go to Dungeon/Battletower I come out with whole scale armor,ender sword and ender shiled,so rewards are just like they should be,and bosses being to strong?Well what do you expect some boss that just comes at you like normal zombie..?I dont see wheres fun there.

Well thats not true that it lacks suitable rewards,every time I go to Dungeon/Battletower I come out with whole scale armor,ender sword and ender shiled,so rewards are just like they should be,and bosses being to strong?Well what do you expect some boss that just comes at you like normal zombie..?I dont see wheres fun there.

If I read correctly from gentlepenguin's post he didn't complain anything about it was difficult. He said it was Challenging they are two different words. What he might have try to mean with "Lack of suitable rewards" was he didn't get items what would suit his needs or just on his opinion the reward was bad.

Well about too strong I don't know when thinking that Battletower golem what I had against me. Only thing would have made him balanced would have been if it wouldn't able to disarm me all the time putting a timer to between how long it takes when disarming ability is ready will keep it still unbalanced because my weapon is knocked towards the mob and you all know you don't want to walk towards to a bit tougher mob.