Beuller..... Bueller?

Timendainum

What's going on with this project? I haven't seen any movement in a long while, and we're still at 1.0.6 which is horribly buggy. I haven't seen any action on the new RC, of which the thread for it necroed over a month ago.

Is the team still active with this project or have they moved on to other things?

Yea when this first came out alot of my friends were really loving it, but the lack of new stuff coming out for it is really killing it for us, we ended up putting alot of it on hold a good 1-2 months ago because most of the space stuff wasnt working, hoping in some time we would see some type of update for it >_>

1.1.5 Is out there. It is stable, and only a few people have issues with it. Most of those are STILL complaining about it not having IC2, more so then actually having problems. You'd have to select it as a manual build if you want to try it out. Only little bug I've seen is with the fission reactor not wanting to work. Fusion works fine though.

Edit: Sorry, correct that, fusion works, fission is bugged-ish. Keep getting the two mixed up.