[1.0.5]Ubur [PVP][24 Slots][No Whitelist]

ubur

== Ubur Hexxit ==

11192.jpg

Server IP: 82.145.61.120

== Why? ==

A freshly baked 1.0.5 24 slot Hexxit server designed for fun. On top of the full Hexxit mod set (excluding DD), we use:

- GriefPrevention - to protect your goods

- Factions - for those wanting to "belong"

- mcMMO - because its fun to party

- No donations system. Just plain fun.

- 7g server up 24/7

- Regenerating loot world that changes frequently to ensure there are always fresh dungeons to run.

Come join us and have a laugh hosing out the plethora of dungeons and such, all just begging for your tombstone.

== Rules ==

1. No offensive language
  2. Don't ask staff for items or TP's.
  3. Don't join just to ask to be a mod. Mods are selected from active players based on how they interact with others
  4. No spamming
  5. No hacking
  6. No advertising
  7. Treat others with respect

See you there.

Hello, I'm kidbat! I keep trying to get on the server but am receiving an error stating Internal Server Error. I really enjoyed this server so I do not want to have to find another, but... If this continues I'll have to. Perhaps you can help me some way?

Do you possibly have a Skype that we could talk this over on? I have my suspicions though. I had found an Item called a scouter. I think this Item, once worn gave me an internal server error and kicks me from your server. I suspect that since I am wearing this Item that I can not get back onto the server until that Item is no longer on me. That's just my suspicion though because this did not happen until I wore the scouter Item. Thank you.

Hello Ubur, it's Sean from the server. I just got jailed for Trolling at spawn. Which is not in the rule book what so ever. Projectgamer jailed me, and has jailed me in the past for not a Solid Reason. He jailed me for Trolling. Which like I said is not in the rule. If he is going to jail me for something, it better be a rule. I suggest you specifiy your rule book more clearly so he can jail for solid reasons. He also muted me for defending myself and then later perm jailed me until you will get on and think of a punishment. He had no reason to jail me and I would like for you to get on and talk to him. And un-mute and un-jail me if you feel suit to do that. This is why we need forums on a website, so we can post problems like this. This gone way to far and I feel that soon if this continues I will have to leave. And I really do not want to do that. But I will have no choice to. I feel that he is abusing his powers for his own personal gain. He told me that Trolling falls into the category of Common Sense. He had no way to back that up and I don't see how that is a reason to jail. A real reason to jail me is if I were hacking or being disrespectful to Staff, which I was not. I hope you get on a talk to Pro and figure out this problem. Because this cannot go on.

He also said before he jailed me permanent, he said he jailed me for 6 hours! 6 hours! Are you kidding me!? It's bad enough he didn't have a reason, but then he was planning on jailing me for 6 hours for his lame excuse saying that Trolling is against the rules!? And before that, a whole new problem, he was muted me for 2 days! 2 days! 2 days for starting an argument that I did not intentionally start, and did not want to start. I was simply making a valid point and then some fools had to start arguing too. It was me and another person at the start. So it was not my choice. Anyway Ubur, please talk to Pro and sort this stuff out.

Will speak with Pro. Have never known him to mute/jail/ban lightly. Not sure what your definition of trolling is, but the rules specify to be mindful and respectful of others. My perception of trolling doesn't fall into that. Either way, will speak with him.

Have fun.

29/08/2013 date in europe 22:55

we the players have problems logging in and getting constant rollback, while crafting an item and re-logging in will make that item dissapear and the resourses for making it

please give me your skype or any other social media were i could contact you for reporting problems quiqer.

Thank you and i hope this problem will be solved soon.

29/08/2013 date in europe 22:55

we the players have problems logging in and getting constant rollback, while crafting an item and re-logging in will make that item dissapear and the resourses for making it

please give me your skype or any other social media were i could contact you for reporting problems quiqer.

Thank you and i hope this problem will be solved soon.

hey ubur i really hope you get this some time today as this is quite an inconvenience to my friend and i as we where in the middle of construction when your server shut-down. normally after this amount of time i would find another server to go on but on your server there are nicer and less people to have to compete with, i have also hit the stage where i have settled down and don't have every item but have enough for it to be effort to start afresh. so for the sake of us all please could you take a few minutes to either tell us what is going on or restart the server.

Much obliged,

Vern

Hey ubur my friend pointed out that in my last post i may have seemed threatening and a bit blunt? but i am just posting to say that this is not meant in any offensive or threatening way, i was just stating what i would do.

Kind regards,

vern

This problem is happening to me too, I got so much loot and stuff and i logged out and logged back in, and it all dissapeared and sent me back to spawn. This is a server issue not a personal issue, I advise you to fix this because people are getting very frustrated and they will probably leave soon as I am right now.... Thanks Ubur for the horrible time :D

Was out of space, have fixed for the moment and have the hosts working to expand.

Regarding the loss of stuff, most likely logged out in a temp world (which is heavily warned against). Can't think of any other reason that would happen.

Anyhoo, back up for the moment and am monitoring closely with hosts.

Hi, my username is arielcat34. Yesterday when your server crashed, I was in the temporary world. And now whenever I try to log back in and go back to spawn; I just get kicked off the server and then can't get back on for a long time. My friend was also on when the server crashed but she could go home. Please help.

thank you.