problems getting tekkit

bionerd123

Hold on a sec are you talking about the launcher cause silly me i assumed you had that and we're trying to get tekkit through the launcher

If your trying to get the launcher see top of this page for the platform you can download it safely from there

Definitely keep your firewalls running when accessing this site. It is riddled with malware.

let me get this straight -- you got malware somehow during the install process, and that means the site is 'riddled with malware'? Maybe I speak a different language than you, but 'riddled' implies a great quantity and I didn't get the impression you'd tried this on numerous occasions with numerous computers.

We have a solid community here and an active message board; if there were truly a problem, many of us would be experiencing the same issue. So call it what it is... you had a bad experience. And we're not even sure why.

you get tekkit through the launcher not on your own

open your launcher select tekkit and click launch done

unless your looking for the server files which is different but always should be done via the home page platform as its called now

Definitely keep your firewalls running when accessing this site. It is riddled with malware.

There is no malware on technicpack.net, What hit you is a mildly disguised malicious advertisement.

Served by google adsense, I have found it on minecraftforums and msn.com as well in the last 5 minutes of looking.

hey I tried downloading tekkit and it keeps coming up with

http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/mobs/customport/customport-v1.5.1.zip

please help

Delete the .technic folder and try again with a fresh download of the launcher.

http://www.technicpack.net/download Pick the correct button to the left of the big image and directly above "Current build: 253".