Space Station and Lost Rocket

weirleader

So... I created a space station and managed to return to the Overworld. On my next trip up to expand it, I quickly checked my Backpack to make sure I had some resources and the right-click for the backpack popped me out of the rocket. Oh well, I built another and went back to space, but...! When I get to the space station, the rocket doesn't appear -- it's just gone.

Am I possibly forgetting an important step? I only went to space once before so I don't remember how it looked when I arrived, but I think the rocket was just sitting there waiting for me.

I did establish a Dimensional Door there, so i can get to the space station; I just don't like that I've now lost three rockets and can't figure out why (plus, a rocket to the space station is so much more fun than a quick dimensional door!).

Something bugs out when you accidentally exit the rocket mid flight... Had that happen to me going to the moon. Landed on the moon and had no rocket to return home with. I too had accidentally exited my rocket after launch and watched it fly off on its own. This was just before the trip to the moon where the rocket wasn't in the lander's inventory...

Something bugs out when you accidentally exit the rocket mid flight... Had that happen to me going to the moon. Landed on the moon and had no rocket to return home with. I too had accidentally exited my rocket after launch and watched it fly off on its own. This was just before the trip to the moon where the rocket wasn't in the lander's inventory...

did you ever solve the issue? I now used up two rockets and it's still not there...

Never did figure out where the rockets were going... Have you tried carrying a rocket with you to your station and flying it back? Worth a shot anyways. Might be the trick to fix the issue. Or might just waste another rocket... Not sure.

I'm guessing the issue is the rockets get stuck in limbo between dimensions. So when you fly another rocket to your station, the one you are in also gets stuck in the queue where you select were you want to go.