[1.0.5] TotalHexxit [PVP][Raiding/Griefing][Whitelist][50 Slots][Essentials][Disabled DD]

Totalfury

Remember the server Totaltekkit off of the tekkit lite mod pack?

That same amazing server is now back but as a hexxit server!

Tired of huge servers full of admins who just don't care? You will not find that here. Reputable server with admins who care and will help you the best they can. No huge spawn buildings to lag you to hell when you enter and no long tutorial before you can even start!

Please remember, I cannot control everyone and will be customizing the server with hexxit on a day to day bases, so as a STRONG RECOMMENDATION, Please build far away from spawn or with people you can trust.

Server IP: 173.22.204.27 - this will be changing soon.

This is not a PG server, please remember this.

Rules:

No hacking - - automatic ban and uploaded to mcbans

Respect other players

No using exploits/dupes to your advantage - automatic ban and uploaded to mcbans

Do not bug other admins for items/rank/weather etc

Don't act like a child

No whining.

Don't complain about lag, it happens.

I can make this rule list HUGELY bigger however everyone should understand how this works. Be smart, if your dumb I WILL NOT tolerate it and you will be removed.

Removed mods/items: *Once an item is fixed it will be put back on the server*

Dim Doors – server lag/crashing

Ender Bow - Server crashes

Installed Mods:

Essentials

Installed plugins:

Coming soon

This is a whitelist server so an application is in order. YOU MUST complete the entire application. If you do not I will not even respond to you.

In game name:

Why Totalhexxit?

Why Hexxit?

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned?

why totalhexxit because it a very good mod fun to play but people ruin it sometimes so i need a server that has people who dont take the fun out of it

why hexxit because it really fun and it more fun to play with people who you know are not about to rob you

and um well i never was banned before so ...

o and please get back to me as soon as you can thanks :)

just in case you miss it sry if i just wasting your time making this

totalhexxit because people ruin the fun of the game and i need a server that can take some of those people out

hexxit is a very cool mod and it nice to play with people that i trust

and i have not ever ben banned from a server get back to me soon thanks :)

n game name:

Why Totalhexxit?

Why Hexxit?

Hey, Confused_Chap here. I'm 20 although I'm an old man by heart. I unfortunately still haven't found that one hexxit server that has stablity and also awesome people. Hopefully this is the one? ;) . I'm from the Xbox MC where everything is old and non-changing. I downloaded Hexxit to breath new life into the game. I've gotton only to conquer things and not actually build as other servers have been shut down or crashed. No bans. I'm a good boy :)

In game name: timekiller19

Why Totalhexxit? i do not like large servers and yours was the first one on the list :)

Why Hexxit? i love the rpg feel to it and it gives a whole new challenge to minecraft

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? no i don't do anygting wrong :P

Ign:minecraftington

why totalhexxit: large servers is too messed up with people getting op killing all the noobs but this one is really awsome

why hexxit: because i suck at all that technical stuff and just like adventuring

would my name appear on mcbans: i have never been banned i play by the rules

Remember the server Totaltekkit off of the tekkit lite mod pack?

That same amazing server is now back but as a hexxit server!

Tired of huge servers full of admins who just don't care? You will not find that here. Reputable server with admins who care and will help you the best they can. No huge spawn buildings to lag you to hell when you enter and no long tutorial before you can even start!

Please remember, I cannot control everyone and will be customizing the server with hexxit on a day to day bases, so as a STRONG RECOMMENDATION, Please build far away from spawn or with people you can trust.

Server IP: 173.22.204.27 - this will be changing soon.

This is not a PG server, please remember this.

Rules:

No hacking - - automatic ban and uploaded to mcbans

Respect other players

No using exploits/dupes to your advantage - automatic ban and uploaded to mcbans

Do not bug other admins for items/rank/weather etc

Don't act like a child

No whining.

Don't complain about lag, it happens.

I can make this rule list HUGELY bigger however everyone should understand how this works. Be smart, if your dumb I WILL NOT tolerate it and you will be removed.

Removed mods/items: *Once an item is fixed it will be put back on the server*

Dim Doors – server lag/crashing

Ender Bow - Server crashes

Installed Mods:

Essentials

Installed plugins:

Coming soon

This is a whitelist server so an application is in order. YOU MUST complete the entire application. If you do not I will not even respond to you.

In game name: SergeantSaget

Why Totalhexxit? Because it is an all around fun filled pack!

Why Hexxit? Same as Total.

No. I always follow the server rules!

just in case you miss it sry if i just wasting your time making this

totalhexxit because people ruin the fun of the game and i need a server that can take some of those people out

hexxit is a very cool mod and it nice to play with people that i trust

and i have not ever ben banned from a server get back to me soon thanks :)

o sry my ign is Bobbuslee and im dislexys so my spelling is bad so sry about that but my ign is Bobbuslee:) sry again

n game name:

Why Totalhexxit?

Why Hexxit?

Hey, Confused_Chap here. I'm 20 although I'm an old man by heart. I unfortunately still haven't found that one hexxit server that has stablity and also awesome people. Hopefully this is the one? ;) . I'm from the Xbox MC where everything is old and non-changing. I downloaded Hexxit to breath new life into the game. I've gotton only to conquer things and not actually build as other servers have been shut down or crashed. No bans. I'm a good boy :)

In game name: timekiller19

Why Totalhexxit? i do not like large servers and yours was the first one on the list :)

Why Hexxit? i love the rpg feel to it and it gives a whole new challenge to minecraft

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? no i don't do anygting wrong :P

In game name: Datoneguy760

Why Totalhexxit? Sounds like a good server

Why Hexxit? Hexxit is awesome

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? nope

Sorry for the delay, work haha. Whitelisted the above people. Have fun (:

Ign:minecraftington

why totalhexxit: large servers is too messed up with people getting op killing all the noobs but this one is really awsome

why hexxit: because i suck at all that technical stuff and just like adventuring

would my name appear on mcbans: i have never been banned i play by the rules

Whitelisted (: Enjoy!

In game name:daiveon99

Why Totalhexxit? because every other server has to much troll

Why Hexxit? cause i love mods that are in it

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? nope not at all

You have been whitelisted, have fun (:

In game name: JD61585

Why Totalhexxit: I dont like crowded servers full of people, espicailly ones with hackers and abusive admins. And your's has a whitelist so thats great. Plus you check if we have been banned.

Why Hexxit: I like the types of mods that are in it, they are not confusing like tekkit and not as buggy as YogBox

Would your name appear on a ban site: No it wouldn't because i have never cheated or broken rules!

:) thanks for your time sincerely

JD61585

In game name: JD61585

Why Totalhexxit: I dont like crowded servers full of people, espicailly ones with hackers and abusive admins. And your's has a whitelist so thats great. Plus you check if we have been banned.

Why Hexxit: I like the types of mods that are in it, they are not confusing like tekkit and not as buggy as YogBox

Would your name appear on a ban site: No it wouldn't because i have never cheated or broken rules!

:) thanks for your time sincerely

JD61585

Whitelisted, enjoy (: