[1.0.5] TotalHexxit [PVP][Raiding/Griefing][Whitelist][50 Slots][Essentials][Disabled DD]

Totalfury

In game name: cmack1028

Why Totalhexxit? Why not? I'm looking for a new, whitelisted Hexxit server to play on.

Why Hexxit? Very fun modpack.

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? Nope, shouldn't be on there for any reason.

In game name: cmack1028

Why Totalhexxit? Why not? I'm looking for a new, whitelisted Hexxit server to play on.

Why Hexxit? Very fun modpack.

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? Nope, shouldn't be on there for any reason.

http://mcbans.com/player/3712209/

Your name came up for 3 different issued bans. Unfortunately not something i want brought to my server. Sorry.

In game name: EzKing13

Why Totalhexxit? I am interested in playing with people that are mature and are not going to overly grief

Why Hexxit? I like exploring this awesome mod and it is even better with other people

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? no I have not been banned

In game name: EzKing13

Why Totalhexxit? I am interested in playing with people that are mature and are not going to overly grief

Why Hexxit? I like exploring this awesome mod and it is even better with other people

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? no I have not been banned

Whitelisted, have fun (:

In game name: GeneralRobbi

Why Totalhexxit? Your server looks great and mature

Why Hexxit? I want to try a new adventure in minecraft

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? perhaps, a lot of server admins are small children so they will ban pretty much anyone whom they might be offended by. But you wont have a reason to ban me.

In game name: n21q8

Why Totalhexxit? I like servers that are whitelisted, so that hackers can't get on

Why Hexxit? Hexxit is an awesome modpack to play on

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? Yes, I've been banned before do to admins that like to abuse there powers

In game name: holly4eva1999

Why Totalhexxit? im really bored and cant find a nice server to play and get good on. and i want to relax instead of playing on factions servers

Why Hexxit? because minecraft is getting boring and hexxit happens to be a modpack i like

Would your name appear on a ban site such as mcbans? If so why were you banned? probebly. me and my friend ki113rch1ck3n tend to have a thing for trolling. but as i said i want to spend my time on this server relaxed and getting good. this means i will play by the rules

In Game Name: lFresshl (yes with the second S)

Why Totalhexxit? Totaly my thing I love the adrenaline i get when i see someone trying to grief or raid me. You seem like a cool guy so I thought this would be a great server to give a try. I have been on most public and not whitelisted servers. There terrible I would like to join a really mature server lol like older people. I also make many donations :D so thats why totalhexxit.

Why Hexxit? pff! why not hexxit! plain old minecraft '' hey man, lets go grab our diamond sword and armor. hexxit ''OMG!! I got a freaking ENDER SWORDD!!!'' lol sorry im just really excited to join this server but yeah but original mincraft stinks lol :D

Would your name appear a ban site such as mcbans? lmao... well possibly but only for joinning random servers and calling people names :P lol but id never do it on this server :D i hate non whitelisted ones :D