is herobrine in it?!?!

bassam

i was recently playing hexxit (tekkit) but when i was putting instead of the lava cobblestone something invisible starting to burn me and burn the cobble, i dont have any screenshots but the thing even destroyed some of my torches , i really want to know if herobrine is in the game i turned around quickly but didnt see anything please tell me if he is in the game

i was recently playing hexxit (tekkit) but when i was putting instead of the lava cobblestone something invisible starting to burn me and burn the cobble, i dont have any screenshots but the thing even destroyed some of my torches , i really want to know if herobrine is in the game i turned around quickly but didnt see anything please tell me if he is in the game

Umm... No. You do know herobrine is a joke, right? Lava spawns fire on nearby blocks occasionally.

Call an exorcist.