look for friends

dwarf_due

i was wondering if i be able to play hexxit with someone i have skype and here all you have to say/ fill out

can you make a server: i cant :(

why you'ed like to join my in hexxit

what thing your good in hexxit: harkensycythe mod and thing like that

hope to see you soon

Don't worry; I got this. I already have a server set up that I'd played on with my friends. I could start a new map to play with you if you want. I'm good at working with the Chocobo, Smeltery, Dimensional Doors, and various other mods that are neat. The other information you asked for is irrelevant.

can you make a server: No sorry.

why you'ed like to join my in hexxit: I have really enjoyed playing other Hexxit servers, and I saw you wanted some friends to play with and I have been looking for someone that can just chill out with me and do like a 4 man server thats not crazy and is quite cool.

what thing your good in hexxit: BattleTowers, I am great at raiding them and know great techniques to not die in them, I am also good at Chocobo mod, I know how to tame them, and most of the recipes, I also know Pirate ships.

Age=13 Server Making= Not for Hexxit Why i want to join=Online servers that are completely open suck, And I cant make a server.All my friends don't know either so they gave up on Hexxit.It be nice to play with so what experianced to. What im good at= Setting up base, Battle towers, Dungeons, Pirates, And Chocobo's Weaknesses= Smelting and Mod tools.(Makeing Daggers, Reiapers... ect.) Skype=Yes (Message for name) (If White Listed name Enkerud just as it is) Extra= Id like the server to be semi Mature

You never said we had to fill it out, just say them.

Age: Does it really matter? Believe me, I'm well over 10.

Can I make a server: I already have.

Why I want to join you: Bored. Thought it would be fun to play with a perfect stranger and get my stuff griefed.

What I'm good at in Hexxit: Tinkerer's Construct, Chocobo, and Dimensional Doors mod, with room to expand into more specialities.

Did I mention I like doing large projects?

What I am good at: having fun thats all =/

Why I want to join: friends not playing with me =/ and i dun want some large servers where all dungeons are explored =/

What is my Skype: myux33 , should be..o-o i dun talk alot tho ...

Other: just saying but would be nice if we are in same time , Singapore here =/ if not probably wont be able to play tgt o wells I TRIED LOL

what i am good at: decent at building pretty good with working with multiple mods

Why i want to join: just want some nice people to play with without the giant servers

What is my Skype: jd.hanners

other: I don't really know what else to say

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...