[Hexxit]Hellix PvP/PvE/White Listed

shasune

IGN:Jayzus_Luzero

Why Hellix?: Because it doesn't have too many people

What are you going to do?: Explore the world, have fun with people and enjoy the mod

Banned?:no

Something about yourself: I'm an Adventurer

IGN: Cmrrj

Why Hellix?: I like small communities where I can know all the player and they will be active in chat.

What are you going/like to do: I like building bases and working my way up to fighting an Ur-Ghast.

Banned?: Not that I can recall but I have been playing MC for about a year now so it might of happened.

Something about myself: I enjoy the outdoors and I do a lot of camping, hiking, and fishing.

IGN: Cmrrj

Why Hellix?: I like small communities where I can know all the player and they will be active in chat.

What are you going/like to do: I like building bases and working my way up to fighting an Ur-Ghast.

Banned?: Not that I can recall but I have been playing MC for about a year now so it might of happened.

Something about myself: I enjoy the outdoors and I do a lot of camping, hiking, and fishing.

Sense it is a small server would demential doors be permitted?

The ServerIp is gonna change again @ 8/15/2013 due to circumstances involving the host is going to move to an different location more info will be released when i have more info from the host.

please note that there can be some lagg issues till then. I'm sorry for the bad service i provide, I hope it will be better soon.

IGN:HotshotSoup

Why Hellix:I havent found any Hexxit servers I really enjoy.

What are you going/like to do: I like to build practical compounds of multiple buildings

Banned?:Never

Something about yourself: I play a wide variety of games and I love the outdoors

IGN:HotshotSoup

Why Hellix:I havent found any Hexxit servers I really enjoy.

What are you going/like to do: I like to build practical compounds of multiple buildings

Banned?:Never

Something about yourself: I play a wide variety of games and I love the outdoors

Approved

IGN: Duhfoxaaay Age: 13 Why Hellix: My first hexxit server, if approved, and I like the small player slots. What are you going/like to do: I really dont know, I've never played hexxit before but i know some small stuff to get me started by watching Captainsparkles and Bodil40. Banned?: Never. Something about yourself: I am very, very mature for my age, I am currently 5" 10' and I love Minecraft. :D

IGN: Unanh

Why Helix: i love small whitelisted servers. The "communityness" about it is nice. Sorry getting philosophical.

What are you going to do/like to do: i love to explore, go through mob towers/dungeons ships. Gather loot.

Banned: never

Something about myself: Eagle scout and 4.0 gpa

If you want I could be an Admin or another position of ..Leadership?? i guess or power?? I don't know but anyways.

I have played minecraft since infdev and I have experience with Bukkit Essentials

But what i have to bring to the server is the ability to solve problems fairly and unbiased. I am also willing to help out with pretty much anything as long as it abides by server rules and ill be on pretty often so i can keep an eye on the server. Thank you for your consideration.

Application Format:

IGN: Tempest__Storm

Why Hellix: Well my brother found this while searching for Hexxit servers and this one came up and when we read the rules we thought that it looked awesome.

What are you going/like to do: I plan on making a wizards tower to live in.

Banned?: never

Something about yourself: I love to read a lot.

Application Format:

IGN: zeath1

Why Hellix:Because this looks like such a cool server!

What are you going/like to do:Make a sweet base and have a fun time with everyone

Banned?: never

Something about yourself: I have been playing this game for almost a year and am very experienced player

IGN: bricemarie

Why Hellix: Small Whitelisted servers are the best! You know everyone on and it's more fun that way.

What are you going/like to do: Play and make a cool base and fac. with Unanh and have fun!

Banned?: Never

Something about yourself: 4.0 GPA, Proud Girl Gamer, I also act and sing

IGN: bricemarie

Why Hellix: Small Whitelisted servers are the best! You know everyone on and it's more fun that way.

What are you going/like to do: Play and make a cool base and fac. with Unanh and have fun!

Banned?: Never

Something about yourself: 4.0 GPA, Proud Girl Gamer, I also act and sing

Approved, Have Fun

IGN: The_warchild

Why Hellix:I originally played on another hexxit server and it's been down.So i'm looking for a Whitelist

What are you going/like to do: Play with other players and having fun raiding towers!

Banned?: Not that i remem.

Something about yourself: I love the hexxit mod and wanna play on a Whitelisted server.

I have a question its prob a stupid one, If i find a base can i place a sign saying some kind of nice message?