[Hexxit]Hellix PvP/PvE/White Listed

shasune

IGN: Grimz93

Why Hellix: because im tired of pvp faction servers...

What are you going/like to do: most of the time im probably gonna explore dungeons and stuff

Banned?: nope

Something about yourself: i am friendly and i like building/living with someone in a house.

IGN: Grimz93

Experience (plugins etc): no, sadly never been able to become staff ;(

plans\Idea's to bring into the community: make a cool tour of a tower maybe? leave the spawners behind glass panes? i might think about other ideas :D

IGN:SgtRail

Why Hellix:Looking for a small Hexxit Server

What are you going/like to do: Well i am going to do the battle castles and stuff with other members (if they want)

Banned?:Yes a long time ago for Xray

Something about yourself:I am kinda new to Hexxit the other servers i was on all the castles were beaten so it took the fun out.

IGN: Shabam12

Why Hellix: The community seems like a smaller kind and thats what I enjoy to play on. It seems like the smaller the server, the more nice the people within the server are.

What are you going/like to do: Explore all the things :P

Banned?: So far so good, haven't been banned on a server before :-)

Something about yourself: I like to play on Vanilla the most but adventuring is where my heart is on minecraft and hexxit makes that so much easier to find, so I try to play on this when I can, though this is the first public server I will ever be on for hexxit, only single player before this

IGN:diddykong27

Why Hellix:cuase im trying to get a lot of servers to play

What are you going/like to do:i like to build with another person like dual suvival

Banned?:no

Something about yourself: I'm a bit athletic and very optimistic

Staff Application Format:

IGN:diddykong27

Experience (plugins etc):none

plans\Idea's to bring into the community: I want to build a pvm arena so players will have fun fighting monsters.

IGN: iKemo

Why Hellix: I like your set of rules they seem exactly what I am looking for in a server, to be honest I really just want to play the freaken game! and its nice to see that you run a helpful looking server just in case someone should ever have any questions as well~

What are you going/like to do: most likely I will be mining, I LOVE mining! ...I know that sounds really lame but I love mining all the different gems ...though I should warn people my tunnels usually only fit me and they are confusing as freak to navigate lol

Banned?: nope

Something about yourself: I uhhh like anime, video games... stuff ...I kind of like having somthing to do each day when I wake up...so Im going to school out of boredom and also trying to find a hexxit server....thus...here I am ...

[Moderator] -----

[Moderator] -----

Application Format:

IGN: Young_money_87 (Didn't choose it, long story)

Why Hellix: Just looking for a Hexxit server with a good community, And this seems promising

What are you going/like to do: Find somewhere secluded and build

Banned?: Nope. Never.

Something about yourself: I'm homeschooled and bored most of the times so i'll most likely be on a lot of the time...

Offline(till 4PM CET due Moving of the host)

But i looked it up and it says that its 9:37Pm in CET time and its still not up

Sorry about that was out of town for a bit its online now Ip has been change on the topic

My apologies.

Application Format:

IGN:TrainerRed10

Why Hellix: It looks like a lot of fun and i am looking for a server without raiding and no griefing, and i haven't found any

What are you going/like to do: Make a house and go on adventures around the world of Hexxit

Banned?:Never

Something about yourself:I like adventure and hanging out with friends and i don't like people abusing glitches

its currently 7:50 pm PST and i cant connect to the server its says ''can't reach server" halp

Are you using the right Ip? you should be able to connect normally

p.s. for the late response was busy the last couple of day couldn't really check upon the server.

Application Format:

IGN:TrainerRed10

Why Hellix: It looks like a lot of fun and i am looking for a server without raiding and no griefing, and i haven't found any

What are you going/like to do: Make a house and go on adventures around the world of Hexxit

Banned?:Never

Something about yourself:I like adventure and hanging out with friends and i don't like people abusing glitches

Approved have fun on the server.