[0.6.5]Tekkit-FlagShip[PvE][Quarries][Protection][Non-Whitelist][No Lag][20 Slot]

Vapor_Craft

89208b0e-ea41-4c1a-bd3a-0fbddde57ca7_zps

303.png

TEKKIT-FlagShip

IP: 67.209.228.90

FlagShip is based on the idea of "Clean, Fun, Gaming". With that idea, we have decided open the server to the public, anyone can join, we accept all languages, all countries. We have optimized the server to have a PROTECTED gameplay, ensuring that every-player can have fun without worry. We give you great starter-gear, ready to jump in.

We have a MineWorld that allows you to use the most banned item that we have seen, a
Quarry
. This will allow you to gather ores very fast, and have the race to the top a very competitive objective.

The server is still under-construction and will be completed in a short while, but as its Fine-Tuned we have opened it to the public to grab that head-start.

• Rules:

• No Swearing, We have a very strict code on swearing, all will be punished that abuse there mouth.
    • Maturity at all times, there are no age-restrictions, but we emphasize the use of mature attitudes, thus making the bundled rules of No Whining, No Crying, Good-Sporting.
    • No Griefing, all accused will be harshly punished.
    • No Asking, Begging, Requesting for Creative, Staff,Mod,Admin,Op, Items.
    • Hacking, Duping, Abuse of Bugs will lead to a swift Ban.

[*]Banned Items:

• Explosives
    • Cannon
    • Canvas Bag, Unifier
    • EE is disabled
    • Quarry (OVERWORLD,NETHER,END ONLY, ALLOWED IN MINEWORLD)
    • MystCraft
    • Turtles
    • Others May Be Added At A Later Time

[*]Plugins:

• Essentials (Homes, Warps, /Back)
    • Grief Prevention
    • Auto-Ranking System
    • Core-Protect

We Hope To See You In!

Server is Hosted by SpartanHost, 1.5gb of Ram.

The server looks good.

1. Do you think you can unban regular turtles if they dont destroy any blocks?

2. Will you be banning chunkloaders (I need them for a machine Im building before I start getting into your server.) They're also necessary if you're going to have a separate quarry world.

3. Your mining world is starting to decay. Did you remember to turn off decay in the server configs file?

4. Nobody has access to /warp yet.

5. And maybe can we get more than 3 homes :)

The server looks good.

1. Do you think you can unban regular turtles if they dont destroy any blocks?

2. Will you be banning chunkloaders (I need them for a machine Im building before I start getting into your server.) They're also necessary if you're going to have a separate quarry world.

3. Your mining world is starting to decay. Did you remember to turn off decay in the server configs file?

4. Nobody has access to /warp yet.

5. And maybe can we get more than 3 homes :)

1: I can, what would you want one for thou?

2:Chunkloaders are active.

3:The decay has been stopped. but just has left overs.

4:There are no /warps to goto yet.

5:Higher ranks get more homes.

thanks for the questions!

~Flagship

Beautiful spawn. Unfortunately once again no staff online to moderate. Also the rules state there is no grief protection in the mining world...

Sorry that would be a deal breaker for me.

Sorry,

But Grief Prevention wont allow people to claim land in mystcraft worlds.

I dont get any lag. It might be the griefed area that's causing the lag since there's a lot of water flowing.

1: I can, what would you want one for thou?

2:Chunkloaders are active.

3:The decay has been stopped. but just has left overs.

4:There are no /warps to goto yet.

5:Higher ranks get more homes.

thanks for the questions!

~Flagship

1. I would use regular turtles to build my home. It's much easier especially compared to fillers. They only build blocks. It's the mining turtles (the turtles with a pickaxe on their side) which destroy blocks.

2. Any chance you can unban minium stones just for crafting? They are really really essential for making ender pearls quickly.

3. Unbanning linking books and book stands would also be a great option for teleporting. It's the description books that create server problems since they create new worlds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...