Tekkit ComputerCraft not working

SimonPSeville

1.5.1 isn't a Tekkit version -- but it probably means you're running 1.0.6 (the recommended build). Are you playing on your own server, single player, or another server? Some server owners will nerf Turtles because of griefing... (not sure about all ComputerCraft)

I don't want to be "that dick" but Tekkit is an advanced Minecraft, therefore a basic understanding of Minecraft is usually required...

Did you put any programs on the Turtles? Do you have Wireless adapters on them and the PC in question? Have you written any code at all yet and it's just not running, or did you not realize that these aren't a "drop and go" block?

Before we can figure any more out, you need to do the following:

(1) Press F2 to take an in-game screenshot

(2) you will find that image in c:/users/<yourname>/AppData/Roaming/.technic/tekkitmain/screenshots (often AppData is hidden on your system; you'll need to adjust settings so you can see it)

(3) then post that image

Once I have a better idea of the exact screen you're looking at I'll know if you're experiencing something out of the ordinary. Maybe then we'll be able to figure out what's up.

Ok, now I better understand your problem. It seems the OS is non-functional. From a Google of ComputerCraft not working or turning up an empty terminal it seems a few others have experienced this but I couldn't find specific solutions. However, one suggestion was that this is caused by an error during installation. So, perhaps you should go into '.technic/tekkitmain/mods' and delete ComputerCraft*.zip (there will be a version number where the * is but it's irrelevant for this). Then reload your game. It should do something along the lines of redownloading the necessary component and just maybe that'll nudge things in the right direction.

lol -- okay, I would back up the rest of the files, locate your world saves (possibly tekkitmain/saves) and be ready to copy those. Then delete the entire tekkitmain file and when you go to play it should reinstall everything. (which of course you have backed up for safety). then drop your saves back in.

Sorry about that; apparently I'm better at fixing my own system than walking other people through it.

he could just reset the pack. that auto downloads everything. should work even better now that he actually deleted the mod. xD

just click on the gear icon under the tekkit main selection screen on the technic launcher and click "reset pack" on the menu that pops. Save and restart tekkit. it should start downloading it right away.