new update has fatal error? ;(

ejj1447

hello im a little new to this mod or platform... i think thats what this is.. anyway my friends got me to join it 3 days ago and i love it, and the new update came out today and they got it working on their computers but i'll get to the point where FML is setting up my minecraft envirorment and a box will pop up saying "there was a fatal error starting up minecraft and FML" and beneath that

"minecraft cannot launch in its current configuration" and then something about consulting a file and im horrid with computers so i dont trust myself to mess with the files.

so my question does anyone have any ideas what to do?

i really enjoy this game :) thanks for taking the time to read this btw, (whoever reads this)

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Please read the forum's rules and stop spamming, you wont receive help faster by copy pasting the same post over and over.

Look over the Bug Section and find the appropiate section (tekkit, Tekkit Lite, Hexxit) that fits your problem and make a proper bug report there.

Please read the forum's rules and stop spamming, you wont receive help faster by copy pasting the same post over and over.

Look over the Bug Section and find the appropiate section (tekkit, Tekkit Lite, Hexxit) that fits your problem and make a proper bug report there.

okay

To the OP: do you know how to get to your .minecraft or .technic folder? (If not, type %appdata%/.technic in your file browser) In there, there's supposed to be a folder named voltz. Open that folder, there should be a file called something along the lines of forge-client-0.log. post the content of that file in code tags here.

Edit: oh, wow... I didn't look at the date >.<