AE crafting too many items, whats up?

So ive been playing around with AE and autocrafting. Lately ive noticed a few crazy issues. For instance ive got 13k glass... 13.9k electronic circuts... some 1k iron bars... i just dont get whats going on? its getting stuck on crafting certain items, obviously, but why? The worst part is i burn through quarries now with virtually no resources afterward due to overcrafting. in the last day ive gone through 5 quarries and have no iron to keep doing things with.... im pretty sure ive got enough power to supply everything, i keep adding more all the time so i dont see that as a problem. now my crafting is stuck and wont craft anything. :( im going to go build some stuff with cobblestone to ease my woes till ive got an answer as thats my only plentiful resource.. and glass lol.

Sorry for double post. But now ive got a different problem to add to the mix. i recently set up a couple quarries with a few water source blocks to allow complete mining. But now that ive run out of iron and tin due to the above problem ive begun trying to macerate or pulverize the nether cousins using the ME interface and such. But it seems my system is unable to tell the difference between the nether and originals? Did i do something wrong? ive got the nether set of assembler patterns attached to pulverizers and the original sets to my macerators. ATM im having to do most manually.

For your first problem, i've never heard of or had this happen, can you explain/screen shot your ME network and patterns for glass and circuits?

For the second problem, ME crafting is unable to tell the difference between ingots from nether ores and ingots from regular ores, this is because ingots from nether ores usually don't have "ingot" in their name (eg: copper, tin, etc) and ingots from the overworld ore do (eg: copper ingot, tin ingot). Because tekkit has multiple mods that add the same ores, that just happens. This means your assembler patterns set to use "Copper" won't use "Copper Ingots" if they are available, and adding two patterns for the same crafting recipe breaks the system. You can work around this by unifying the two with extra pulverizing/macerating. See below:

Unifying your ingots: You will need some extra pulverizers, import buses, and export buses. How this will work is by setting export buses on some pulverizes and set them to auto export any ingots that don't have the word "ingot" in their name. (eg: "Copper", "Tin", "Silver" would be exported). This will run them through the pulverizer, converting them to 1 Pulverized dust, then import those back into the network, and auto export them into some furnaces to be re-smelted, since they come from Pulverized dust, they turn into the ingot variants with "Ingot" in the name. (Eg: "Copper Ingot", "Tin Ingot", "Silver Ingot").

If someone knows an easier way please let me know, this work around is a**

if you have export buses exporting iron to furnaces that could be one issue, same could be said with sand, so just make sure that you replace export Buses with ME interfaces, using the encoded recipes for both ingot types as mentioned by sir_Obama

this means you will need both recipes, (one recipe for each type of ingot), and when you put the recipes in the me interfaces, they go into "processing", this means they will only be used when you request for the items using other crafting recipes, hope this helps :)