[Hexxit] MobArena - O Inventory

Jasonsj10

Hello, After a long time of our server, Chillax Hexxit, attempting to recode and fix MobArena in many ways, we can't. I was wondering if anyone else out there have yet. If they have if they would want to share it.

The issue with MobArena, PvPArenas etc was due to the fact of that dumb O inventory. You can't let them play because if you do, they will do O and steal the weaponry they get from the game. You can put ANYTHING in these slots which enables them to do anything. This also lets them cheat out ANY MultiInv Systems.

If anyone has a patch for MobArena at LEAST. That would be amazingly helpful! Thank you.

You need to remove any Not Enough Items (the "o inventory" you so eloquently describe) from your server's /mods/ and/or /coremods/ directory, or properly configure NEI to not allow people to save inventories.

You have misunderstood. One of the mods add the inventory you activate by using O. Once activated you can put Heart Canister and this bag in it. Some odd reason they didn't stop the usage of putting random items in the slots.

You have misunderstood. One of the mods add the inventory you activate by using O. Once activated you can put Heart Canister and this bag in it. Some odd reason they didn't stop the usage of putting random items in the slots.

No, I haven't. Hexxit includes the Not Enough Items mod. That is the only inventory mod I know of that uses the 'O' button, and it does not add slots.

If it's a different mod that is giving you issues, then it would behoove you to name the mod instead of making people guess.

No, I haven't. Hexxit includes the Not Enough Items mod. That is the only inventory mod I know of that uses the 'O' button, and it does not add slots.

If it's a different mod that is giving you issues, then it would behoove you to name the mod instead of making people guess.

Psst... Tinker's Construct.

Yea, Tinker's Construct. Thank you Lethosos. I figured people would know what I am talking about if they even played Hexxit.

• 2 weeks later...