Energy compatibility

Taalii

Reactor turbines output directly to BC power in tekkit. The nuclear science mod is nice that way, it converts to whatever power system is available in the mod pack. The fusion generator its' self only creates plasma, when supplied with deuterium and energy(BC power in the case of tekkit).

So short answer:

Yes.

Reactor turbines output directly to BC power in tekkit. The nuclear science mod is nice that way, it converts to whatever power system is available in the mod pack. The fusion generator its' self only creates plasma, when supplied with deuterium and energy(BC power in the case of tekkit).

So short answer:

Yes.

Much appreciated. Now if only I could figure out pipes...but I suspect that's more complicated than I can reasonably ask somebody to explain in a single post.

Much appreciated. Now if only I could figure out pipes...but I suspect that's more complicated than I can reasonably ask somebody to explain in a single post.

its quite simple tbh

wooden pipes extract energy/liquid/items once provided with redstone pulses like engines or autarchic gates. the different type of pipes just allow a bigger flow of items liquid or energy. some pipes have limitations as to where they can connect to. wooden pipes dont connect to each other and sandstone pipes do no connect to anything else but pipes. golden transport pipes provide a speed boost while cobblestone pipes dont. thats 90% of the pipes must know in one paragraph. the rest you can find it on your own. some of them pretty much do what their names tell. (void pipes erase items)