Need help (BADLY!!!!)

lorddrakis123

Go to start my server and get this message...

C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Tekkit Classic Server>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar n

ogui

182 recipes

27 achievements

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fusesource.jansi.

internal.Kernel32

at org.fusesource.jansi.internal.WindowsSupport.getConsoleMode(WindowsSu

pport.java:50)

at jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleMode(WindowsTerminal.java:176)

at jline.WindowsTerminal.init(WindowsTerminal.java:80)

at jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:93)

at jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory.java:151)

at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:140)

at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:126)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:101)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:637)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:136)

C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Tekkit Classic Server>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

Need help to get my server back up and running

it shuts down as if i did the stop command

Alright try and find the crash report then and post that.

I dont have these issues, I can run servers without a problem.

Sorry for not being able to help

Golden Rule.

I run it on my own server in my home. The server has been running for weeks np until now and I havnt changed anything so thats why im here. but yes i got it from tekkit why would i get something about tekkit from a non tekkit source

Because some people are just that thick. Good to see your not.

Something must have changed since you ran it last for it to start crashing. Do you have any backups you can try?

Really the best thing for us to help you would be the FML report. Even if there is no crash it contains valuable information we can use.

Because some people are just that thick. Good to see your not.

Something must have changed since you ran it last for it to start crashing. Do you have any backups you can try?

Really the best thing for us to help you would be the FML report. Even if there is no crash it contains valuable information we can use.

I tried the server on my personal laptop and it booted up fine. so really lost at this point

Just a tip about posting on the forums, the mod's don't like it when you triple post.

As for your problem, I'm not in the position to do that and you really should not trust anyone on the internet to do something like that whether or not their helpful.

To do anymore at this point we need that FML report.

If you cant find it try downloading the server again and running it without changing anything. If it works then its something with your files (Which we may be able to fix without the FML report). If it doesn't it's a problem with your computer and we may not be able to help you.

Just a tip about posting on the forums, the mod's don't like it when you triple post.

As for your problem, I'm not in the position to do that and you really should not trust anyone on the internet to do something like that whether or not their helpful.

To do anymore at this point we need that FML report.

If you cant find it try downloading the server again and running it without changing anything. If it works then its something with your files (Which we may be able to fix without the FML report). If it doesn't it's a problem with your computer and we may not be able to help you.

What is the FML report bc the only report I have is the error report in the command log

UPDATE: I downloaded the server from tekkit again to try to get a fresh server going (new world etc) it wont even start and create the initial files to run the server... I only have the default files that come in the zip folder

First thing that comes to my mind is Java. Try reinstalling it.

What is the FML report bc the only report I have is the error report in the command log

Edit: It can be found in the crashes folder I believe.