Launcher freezing!

elyk09

Question

Ok, so I am trying to get the launcher to work, and it is freezing ( I have logged into the launcher, but it wont download, it just stops in the middle of it ). I have tryed downloading a new one, redownloading Java, switching between Technic and Tekkit in the launcher. I just dont know what else to do... :-\

14 answers to this question

Ok, so I am trying to get the launcher to work, and it is freezing ( I have logged into the launcher, but it wont download, it just stops in the middle of it ). I have tryed downloading a new one, redownloading Java, switching between Technic and Tekkit in the launcher. I just dont know what else to do... :-\

Yes mine frezzes at the Logo but dont know why?

i had a similar issue i just kept trying i think the server is over worked atm everyone is spamming this site right now and i think its just lagging out after 5 trys it just worked for me

this is an awsome launcher and eveyone is wanting it so its gona be rough for a while

they are even updating there server lol we are relentless with good mod products like this keep trying more than likely it will work eventually