I start up hexxit it goes to a white screen then closes the launcher and hexxit

callofdutyguy423

Question

Title: I start up hexxit it goes to a white screen then closes the launcher and hexxit

Version: 1_0_4

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

i try to start up hexxit then it instantly closes wtf

Error Messages:

thecoremod cofh.asmnCoFHplugin does not have a MCVersion annotation

the core mod code chicken foes not have a mcversion and may cause problems with mine craft the coremod microblocks doesnt have an annotation

Error Log:

16 answers to this question

So do either of you two know what to do when hexxit still crashes like this when it's on the newest update? help is much appreciated, i'm tearing my hair out here.

Have you tried a fresh install? Simply uninstall and delete all the technic launcher's files on your computer and reinstall them all. If this does not work, reply back.

It appears it only happens on Mac. I have a new Mac and an old PC; it works on the PC but not on the Mac. SOOOOOOO frustrated no crash report just closes launcher; I tried deleting the technic folder, updating all the launcher stuff, and I've been researching this with no luck. Someone please help us Mac users, Once and for All!

Having the exact same problem. I've followed all the posts about reinstalling it, resetting the pack, setting the memory to max (this is on 2 computers btw and neither are macs) I've checked everything is up to date. It doesn't crash anymore but I do get nothing but a while screen after mojang shows up. I'd really like to play this T_T

People, before anything: why would people like me, with some experience, who might be able to help you, even try to help you if you aren't capable of reading rules and stickies? I mean, I do not have a single clue what the OP's problem is: "it closes wtf" as description of the problem, no extra info, nothing... How am I supposed to help you then?

Mac users, there are a number of topics and a few stickies on this problem... Look for solutions to common problems before you go raging or whatever, use common sense please...

Now, your problems: as a suggestion (this solution is also on the solution to common problems list) try using java 6 instead of 7. I've been out of the business for a while, so that problem may have been resolved already, but that was a common problem when I was around more.

First of all, there really isn't any info on what happened, because there is no crash report or anything. The only thing it does is it closes. Secondly, please include instructions on HOW to downgrade your java? Also even if you did downgrade your Java, then other games would probably fail to run. I dont have much experience in this field, but I do know that pretty much all other games I play require Java 7 to work.