[2.0.4] [SE] 24/7 Dedicated [No Whitelist] [Low banned items!]

Joshua Tack

Hello dear Voltz players!

Well its official. We fineley got back from the ash and restarted with Voltz after quiting with Yogcraft and TekkitMain.

This one isn't going down anytime soon! Atleast if you keep the rules in mind.

Be sure to check out the website since it has all the updates made too the server: http://shadoweyes.enjin.com/

There are only 2 banned items: Redmatter since its too op.

the weather station thingy. Since it can manipulate the weather.

Redmatter should not be banned in any server unless your server is a weak server since Red matter is designed for low end pc's and is supposed to be op. If you spent a day from making antimatter then a quarter making red matter then on top of that make a nuke you'd spend a long time making them and not to mention you need a heck ton of materials to even get to the accelerator and then you need to power it. They do not go on for ever for gosh sakes, end that rumor and you prob should ban antimatter seeing how it goes through everything and is way more destructive. Then again Its WAR and a mod pack dependent on war so you ban the war items? This is not tekkit! Who gives a flying S@@@@ on what happens.

And the weather station, Its kind of understandable because it allows players to change the day or night cycle but whats so bad about that. You reason is not valid.

Please post your Ip, Not everyone wants to go to your website.

And here is a tip, If you encounter random crashes with the cause of the mod MMFS, Just ban the Anti-player module. This thing crashes upon use and the mod pack creator knows but does not care.

Redmatter should not be banned in any server unless your server is a weak server since Red matter is designed for low end pc's and is supposed to be op. If you spent a day from making antimatter then a quarter making red matter then on top of that make a nuke you'd spend a long time making them and not to mention you need a heck ton of materials to even get to the accelerator and then you need to power it. They do not go on for ever for gosh sakes, end that rumor and you prob should ban antimatter seeing how it goes through everything and is way more destructive. Then again Its WAR and a mod pack dependent on war so you ban the war items? This is not tekkit! Who gives a flying S@@@@ on what happens.

And the weather station, Its kind of understandable because it allows players to change the day or night cycle but whats so bad about that. You reason is not valid.

Please post your Ip, Not everyone wants to go to your website.

And here is a tip, If you encounter random crashes with the cause of the mod MMFS, Just ban the Anti-player module. This thing crashes upon use and the mod pack creator knows but does not care.

Alright i get where youre going to. The only thing that i hate about red matter is that it doesnt stop and just keeps going. And yes i already banned Anti-matter since its able to destroy the spawn. Thats mostly why items get banned. No one likes to spawn in a whole on bedrock and is unable to get out. I also try to keep the server ALIVE so i dont want people changing weather and time every 10 seconds. No one seems to complain about what you seem to mind. The only crashes i had had something to do with the Electric Chest for some reason. and if you want the ip so bad there you go: shadowvoltz.joinmc.eu

Alright i get where youre going to. The only thing that i hate about red matter is that it doesnt stop and just keeps going. And yes i already banned Anti-matter since its able to destroy the spawn. Thats mostly why items get banned. No one likes to spawn in a whole on bedrock and is unable to get out. I also try to keep the server ALIVE so i dont want people changing weather and time every 10 seconds. No one seems to complain about what you seem to mind. The only crashes i had had something to do with the Electric Chest for some reason. and if you want the ip so bad there you go: shadowvoltz.joinmc.eu

Just so you know I was mad at something else the time of posting.

Tip, any explosive can blow up spawn. Rig it with hidden emp towers or even a invisible mffs shield.

Also the Anti-player module will crash your server upon use.

Alright. And thats fine bro. Everyone gets mad sometimes. And my spawn is protected with AA guns and a FF(forcefield) that starts up wen a missiles is detected. spawn is protected against most explosives except those from Powertools wich is pretty annoying.

Hope you got things right again with the person you were mad at. and maby i'll see you on the server sometime :)

• 1 month later...