[1.0.5]FusionCraft[PvP/PvE][30 slots][Whitelist][Few Banned Items][Factions/mcMMO]

Beaver01

Forum name: snowball2993

In-Game Name: snowball2993

Have you ever been banned? why?: no i have not

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: yes

What can you bring to the game?: well i'm a very creative person and i can be quite fun to play with, im respectful, and follow rules and im a pretty easy person to get along with.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?: i would have to ssay No racism or other offensive remarks because i find racism and the general rudeness of people is quite annoying and should exist in this age.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name: Archangel3025

In-Game Name: Archangel3025

Have you ever been banned? why? No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand and approve!

What can you bring to the game? I'm not a great builder, but enjoy collaborative projects with other people and like to help people with their projects and adventure. The whole multiplayer experience in other words.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? To be kind and honest to one another, and to report any issues with people respectfully.

Forum name:

Andker129

In-Game Name:

Andker

Have you ever been banned?why?

No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?

Yes.

What can you bring to the game?

I am an all around nice person and could tell admins if someone is cheating.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?

No Graffiti would be illegal, because some of them looks like poo.

youve got a doule negative there, but i understand lol, You have been added enjoy the server

Forum name: snowball2993

In-Game Name: snowball2993

Have you ever been banned? why?: no i have not

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: yes

What can you bring to the game?: well i'm a very creative person and i can be quite fun to play with, im respectful, and follow rules and im a pretty easy person to get along with.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?: i would have to ssay No racism or other offensive remarks because i find racism and the general rudeness of people is quite annoying and should exist in this age.

i think you meant should not exsist, but anywho you have been added, enjoy the server!

Forum name: Archangel3025

In-Game Name: Archangel3025

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand and approve!

What can you bring to the game? I'm not a great builder, but enjoy collaborative projects with other people and like to help people with their projects and adventure. The whole multiplayer experience in other words.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? To be kind and honest to one another, and to report any issues with people respectfully.

you have been added, thank you for adding the why. enjoy the server!

Forum name: Thug

In-Game Name: Owusup

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes

What can you bring to the game? Mainly looking to do my thing. Once I get nice and settled I'll definitely contribute to the community via faction and the sort.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Honor. There ain't none.

Forum name: BendieStraw

In-Game Name: BendieStraw

Have you ever been banned? No

What can you bring to the game? A fun PVP environment and a good friendly supporter.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Not exactly sure. Probably the destruction of slaughter houses.

In-Game Name: Owusup

What can you bring to the game? Mainly looking to do my thing. Once I get nice and settled I'll definitely contribute to the community via faction and the sort.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Honor. There ain't none.

you have been added, enjoy the server

Forum name: BendieStraw

In-Game Name: BendieStraw

Have you ever been banned? No

What can you bring to the game? A fun PVP environment and a good friendly supporter.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Not exactly sure. Probably the destruction of slaughter houses.

I need you to answer the why in the last question please

I am the Server Owner. You have been removed till you can fully answer your application. This statement is not an acceptable answer. Also please do not use double negatives in a partial thought as part of an application. We are a mature community, and we expect a certain level of effort to which you have not shown.

I am the Server Owner. You have been removed till you can fully answer your application. This statement is not an acceptable answer. Also please do not use double negatives in a partial thought as part of an application. We are a mature community, and we expect a certain level of effort to which you have not shown.

I think its a perfectly reasonable. I chose to interpret it as "what would you add to society" considering I agree with a majority of laws. I think people lack honor, and I would enforce it as it had been less than a century ago. It would be difficult, but slowly I would be able to bring it back as a standard. It wouldn't be asked for or offered, it would be given and expected.

Hello! I'm Luke, from Italy, and u would like to join the server! Here's my application:

Forum name: Luke_Of_Zion

In-Game Name: Luke_Of_Zion

Have you ever been banned? why? I've never been banned. I played for some time in the NerdNest italia vanilla mc server, then i created my private 10-slot Tekkit(new) server (still running). Now i want to try multiplayer Hexxit, that i love!

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand, and i fully agree.

What can you bring to the game? While i'm quite new at hexxit, I'm an experienced minecraft vanilla and tekkit player, i play minecraft since its beta stage. Deep knowledge of computers in general and mod supporting. I'm good with mob/crops/animal farming and other kind of contraptions, redstone circuits and such. I love building big community-wide projects and exploring.

Ummm this is a hard question. In a REAL life city you say? well... I can't tolerate the lack of respect or courtesy. From anyone, no matter who you are, or how important you are (or you think to be). Everything can be done in a respectful way, if u want to. Harassing should be punished no matter what.

Hello! I'm Luke, from Italy, and u would like to join the server! Here's my application:

Forum name: Luke_Of_Zion

In-Game Name: Luke_Of_Zion

Have you ever been banned? why? I've never been banned. I played for some time in the NerdNest italia vanilla mc server, then i created my private 10-slot Tekkit(new) server (still running). Now i want to try multiplayer Hexxit, that i love!

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand, and i fully agree.

What can you bring to the game? While i'm quite new at hexxit, I'm an experienced minecraft vanilla and tekkit player, i play minecraft since its beta stage. Deep knowledge of computers in general and mod supporting. I'm good with mob/crops/animal farming and other kind of contraptions, redstone circuits and such. I love building big community-wide projects and exploring.

Ummm this is a hard question. In a REAL life city you say? well... I can't tolerate the lack of respect or courtesy. From anyone, no matter who you are, or how important you are (or you think to be). Everything can be done in a respectful way, if u want to. Harassing should be punished no matter what.

you have been added, enjoy the server

Forum name:

zebramonkey2511

In-Game Name:

zebramonkey2511

USA

Have you ever been banned? why?

No

yes. i understand very well

I can bring great building skills and someone to talk to

If I could enfore a rule i would enforce that people would all be equal and not be hurt

Forum name:
BendieStraw

In-Game Name:
BendieStraw

America

Have you ever been banned?
No

Yes

A fun PVP environment and a good friendly supporter.

Not exactly sure. Probably the destruction of slaughter houses because what they are doing is ridiculous.

Forum name:

zebramonkey2511

In-Game Name:

zebramonkey2511

USA

Have you ever been banned? why?

No

yes. i understand very well

I can bring great building skills and someone to talk to

If I could enfore a rule i would enforce that people would all be equal and not be hurt

why would you enforce that rule?

Forum name:
BendieStraw

In-Game Name:
BendieStraw

America

Have you ever been banned?
No

Yes

A fun PVP environment and a good friendly supporter.

Not exactly sure. Probably the destruction of slaughter houses because what they are doing is ridiculous.

you have been added, enjoy the server :)

I

why would you enforce that rule?

would enforce that rule because I personally feel that hurting others feelings is like a game in this day and age. I have been a victim to that so I would really like it if people who do that would stop and actually understand what they are doing. Also when someone is hurt "as a joke" it can actually hurt them and I feel that people need to stop joking around with that kind of stuff.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear

I

would enforce that rule because I personally feel that hurting others feelings is like a game in this day and age. I have been a victim to that so I would really like it if people who do that would stop and actually understand what they are doing. Also when someone is hurt "as a joke" it can actually hurt them and I feel that people need to stop joking around with that kind of stuff.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear

You have been added, thanks for the reply and enjoy the server

Forum name: Shieldreaver

In-Game Name: Shieldreaver

Have you ever been banned? No why? I've done any thing to warrant it.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes

What can you bring to the game? A positive attitude, and a willingness to answer questions, and help if i can.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce rules against littering, we only have one world why cover it in trash.

Forum name: Shieldreaver

In-Game Name: Shieldreaver

Have you ever been banned? No why? I've done any thing to warrant it.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes

What can you bring to the game? A positive attitude, and a willingness to answer questions, and help if i can.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce rules against littering, we only have one world why cover it in trash.

you have been added enjoy the server!

and i think you meant ive done nothing to warrant it, unless you mean you have done everything to warrant a ban lol just a little fun thing i noticed

you have been added enjoy the server!

and i think you meant ive done nothing to warrant it, unless you mean you have done everything to warrant a ban lol just a little fun thing i noticed

yeah sorry about that I need to read more carefully what I type.

Also my In-Game name is shieldreaver, I use the name for about 6 other games so I get them mixed up occasionally.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons