[1.0.5]FusionCraft[PvP/PvE][30 slots][Whitelist][Few Banned Items][Factions/mcMMO]

Beaver01

yeah sorry about that I need to read more carefully what I type.

Also my In-Game name is shieldreaver, I use the name for about 6 other games so I get them mixed up occasionally.

thats ok, i added you, if you have issues joining let me know, sometimes i am terrible at typing

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name:Poisonous_Ragnok

In-Game Name:Poisonous_Ragnok

Have you ever been banned? why?Yes,I been banned once for crashing the server

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes

What can you bring to the game?I can help other players

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?No griefing,no raiding,be nice because it's against the law in real life :D

Forum name: BooleanCat

In-Game Name: socialaztec

Have you ever been banned? why? Once. Was playing on a PvP server with * no rules *, the admin didn't like that I killed him and banned me out of spite.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely.

What can you bring to the game? Unnecessarily complicated structures and devices. Willing to help others.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Everyone must do one thing to help someone else per day. I like the idea of paying-forward, good things happen to those who do good.

Forum name:Poisonous_Ragnok

In-Game Name:Poisonous_Ragnok

Have you ever been banned? why?Yes,I been banned once for crashing the server

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes

What can you bring to the game?I can help other players

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?No griefing,no raiding,be nice because it's against the law in real life :D

you have been denied because i found a ban you had not mentioned here http://mcbans.com/player/29615871/bans/ for griefing. Also in another search i found record of you trying to grief a players house with tnt, but i lost that link....oops

I'm still getting disconnected, "you are not white-listed on this server"

i have readded you, if your name includes any capitals you need to write it like that or it will continue to happen i believe.

Forum name: BooleanCat

In-Game Name: socialaztec

Have you ever been banned? why? Once. Was playing on a PvP server with * no rules *, the admin didn't like that I killed him and banned me out of spite.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely.

What can you bring to the game? Unnecessarily complicated structures and devices. Willing to help others.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Everyone must do one thing to help someone else per day. I like the idea of paying-forward, good things happen to those who do good.

Thank you for being honest, you have been added to the server. I look forward to the over complicated structures.

you have been denied because i found a ban you had not mentioned here http://mcbans.com/player/29615871/bans/ for griefing. Also in another search i found record of you trying to grief a players house with tnt, but i lost that link....oops
Oh,sorry for not mentioned that.I don't remember that i been on those server before as you can see is 6 months ago.I been on alot of server and i keep changing servers.And the time i grief a players house is on my friend server,I don't think is bad because I roll him back (I was the server admin).

Good day everyone.

This post is to inform everyone that a server change will happen. Hexxit will be closed and replaced by Ultimate server by tomorrow night (28/09/2013 8PM GMT). Hexxit was a trial server and its sad to say it didnt get to the target required to keep it running.

For people that donated, it will be carried over to the new server or any other server of your choice of FusionCraft. Please post in here if you did with the amount and we will gladly give you something in the other server.

This is not the end of FusionCraft! smile.gif

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons