[1.0.5]FusionCraft[PvP/PvE][30 slots][Whitelist][Few Banned Items][Factions/mcMMO]

Beaver01

Forum name: Sulli16

In-Game Name:illusionist8

Have you ever been banned? why?

No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?

I understand and am glad you have that rule.

What can you bring to the game?

I would bring Curiousity and and explorers attitude into Hexxit. I haven't been on Hexxit enough to really understand it all, and i think thats actually a good thing. Then instead of getting on and knowing exactly what to do, I can go exploring and find new tresures I've never seen before. In the thirty or so minutes I've actually been in Hexxit, I realized this is what I've been waiting for from a modpack. Adventure is the best thing in the game for me, and that is the heart of Hexxit.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?

I'd have to say PvP, griefing, and raiding. Its just not cool and really nobody likes it. Enough said.

Thanks for considering :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name: Sulli16

In-Game Name:illusionist8

Have you ever been banned? why?

No

I understand and am glad you have that rule.

I would bring Curiousity and and explorers attitude into Hexxit. I haven't been on Hexxit enough to really understand it all, and i think thats actually a good thing. Then instead of getting on and knowing exactly what to do, I can go exploring and find new tresures I've never seen before. In the thirty or so minutes I've actually been in Hexxit, I realized this is what I've been waiting for from a modpack. Adventure is the best thing in the game for me, and that is the heart of Hexxit.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?

I'd have to say PvP, griefing, and raiding. Its just not cool and really nobody likes it. Enough said.

Thanks for considering :P

We are talking about a city not a server.

Yeah, you can make no PvP zones(not sure how but I know it's possible) but if that answer isn't valid I would have to say I would enforce specific plot sizes just because some people, if not confined on where to build, might make a house bigger then the entire city itself. In my opinion that just doesn't look great. (If you need another rule instead of this one, let me know)

Yeah, you can make no PvP zones(not sure how but I know it's possible) but if that answer isn't valid I would have to say I would enforce specific plot sizes just because some people, if not confined on where to build, might make a house bigger then the entire city itself. In my opinion that just doesn't look great. (If you need another rule instead of this one, let me know)

You are denied for not being able to comprehend the question. If you are unable to understand it, then we have little faith you can understand and follow the rules. Unfortunately we can not risk our communities security. We wish you luck on finding a new server.

Forum name:Thrall855

In-Game Name:Thrall855

Have you ever been banned? why?No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes

What can you bring to the game?I am creative and really enjoy a team-working group and RPG

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? No Violence Because it only leads to more violence and pain.

Forum name:Thrall855

In-Game Name:Thrall855

What can you bring to the game?I am creative and really enjoy a team-working group and RPG

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? No Violence Because it only leads to more violence and pain.

you have been added, enjoy the server

Forum name D3MON_BLAZE

IGN: D3MON_BLAZE

Age 14

Country Canada

have you ever been banned? Why? I have not been banned from a server.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand.

What can you bring to the game? I can help people, I'll report hackers and problems, Ill suggest things to the staff and make this the best server people play on.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce no violence, No graffity, obey the city's laws.

Forum name D3MON_BLAZE

Age 13

Country Canada

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand.

What can you bring to the game? I can help people, I'll report hackers and problems, Ill suggest things to the staff and make this the best server people play on.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce no violence, No graffity, obey the city's laws. I would enforce that because to keep the city nice and want people to come and see it. No violence is better because Killing is BAD.

Forum name: Adonis

In-Game Name: Darkpour

Have you ever been banned? why? No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes

What can you bring to the game? I can help others and I'm chill

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Give an extra month off to everyone from work for no reason. So chill.

Forum name D3MON_BLAZE

Age 14

Country Canada

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce no violence, No graffity, obey the city's laws.

YOu have been added, enjoy the server!

Forum name: Adonis

In-Game Name: Darkpour

Have you ever been banned? why? No

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes

What can you bring to the game? I can help others and I'm chill

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? Give an extra month off to everyone from work for no reason. So chill.

you have been added, enjoy the server!

Forum name:Perkinz2007

In-Game Name:perkinz2007

What can you bring to the game? Build some cool things, help people out, report cursing or griefing

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? In a real life city...hmm. Probably no speeding, don't burn things in the city limits, little things like that.

Forum name: Vexsanity

In-Game Name: Vexsanity

Have you ever been banned? why? No never, if anything I leave if the community is not to my liking/aka being griefed hard.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do! I like to be part of a community that is civil and helpful.

What can you bring to the game? A positive attitude and helpfulness, really looking for a good community with nice people that I can become friends with and work with to have a good time.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce a rule to have my current city build more things for people to do, my town is decent size but doesn't have much to do in it at all.

Forum name:Perkinz2007

In-Game Name:perkinz2007

What can you bring to the game? Build some cool things, help people out, report cursing or griefing

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? In a real life city...hmm. Probably no speeding, don't burn things in the city limits, little things like that.

why would you choose this rule?

Forum name: Vexsanity

In-Game Name: Vexsanity

Have you ever been banned? why? No never, if anything I leave if the community is not to my liking/aka being griefed hard.

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do! I like to be part of a community that is civil and helpful.

What can you bring to the game? A positive attitude and helpfulness, really looking for a good community with nice people that I can become friends with and work with to have a good time.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? I would enforce a rule to have my current city build more things for people to do, my town is decent size but doesn't have much to do in it at all.

you have been added to the server, enjoy =) Also check out www.fusion-craft.org for our forums

Forum name: 313BoBSOn

In-Game Name: 313BoBSOn

Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand

What can you bring to the game? I would help people on the server,report hackers and I know a bit about the mods

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? To not kill each other, to help each other and if you want something the other person has then ask them

:D

Forum name: 313BoBSOn

In-Game Name: 313BoBSOn

Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand

What can you bring to the game? I would help people on the server,report hackers and I know a bit about the mods

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why? To not kill each other, to help each other and if you want something the other person has then ask them :D

The last questions asks about a REAL LIFE city, not one in minecraft and also asks why. Answer it again and we will get you whitelisted :)

Why am i banned?

you heavily griefed a players house by stealing a ton of their items. Even though they had not protected it yet it is still clear that it was a players house. and rule 3 clearly states ·No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.

Also all bans or tempbans can be found on our forums with reasons as well. We do not ban indiscriminately but only after we have evidence.

how do you know its me though?

luckily we have core protect, it logs all block and container interactions. I clearly saw your name there removing all the items from their chests, then destroying said chests. I then found your base and located the items there. If you want the proof go to http://fusion-craft.org/showthread.php?tid=725 . Like i said, i always require proof and have it in this case.

Oh right dood, got a bit mixed up.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?I would have a law for stealing because people might not have loads of stuff and stealing it will just make life worse!!! Theres your awnser :D

thank you, and you have been whitelisted, enjoy the server!

EDIT: please note we are adding a few plugins at the moment and the server is down, it will be up in the next few minutes, no more then 1 hour

Forum name:

Andker129

In-Game Name:

Andker

Have you ever been banned?why?

No

Yes.

I am an all around nice person and could tell admins if someone is cheating.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?

No Graffiti would be illegal, because some of them looks like poo.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons