[1.0.5]FusionCraft[PvP/PvE][30 slots][Whitelist][Few Banned Items][Factions/mcMMO]

Beaver01

34o3onb.png

Server- IP: hexxit.fusion-craft.org

Main Rules:

·Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.

·No hacking/glitching/cheating

·No racism or other offensive remarks.

·This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language. Use common sense.

·No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.

·Please do not ask for items, we generally do contests often to assist you.

·If a staff member asks you to redo or build it a different way, please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense.

Amendments:

·This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.

·This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend a rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.

·We will not tolerate disrespect. We will promote and gladly help anyone asking questions in a full sentence. "omg lag", "lag?!", or any other ridiculousness will not be tolerated.

·If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernable.

·If you think something is wrong or seems to good to be true please see a staff member immediately. You will never be punished for asking a question.

·This thread is for whitelisting, not tech support. For tech questions directly involving our server visit

www.fusion-craft.org or for general questions you can post it there or on the feed the beast forums in the correct section.

·Last of all - please have common sense and understand maturity isn't an age, it is a mindset.

Whitelist Application:

(All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.)

Forum name:

In-Game Name:

Have you ever been banned? why?

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?

What can you bring to the game?

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a real life city and why?

Banned Items:

Ender Bow

Meteor Summoner

Server specifications:

Location of data center: New York

IP: unleashed.fusion-craft.org

Slots: 30 Players

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770

RAM: 16GB DDR3

Storage: 250GB

Connection: 1000/1000

Other Information:

TeamSpeak3 IP:ts3.fusion-craft.org

Disabled mods:

Dimensional Doors

Ship spawning from Better Dungeons

Main Plugins:

mcMMO

Factions

WorldGuard

CoreProtect

MultiVerse & Portals

ChestShop

Residence

CleaLag

Essentials Complete

Soon to be added:

ChessCraft

War

Ultimate Arena

All whitelist applications will be processed within 12-24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.

Daily and Monthly contests is a norm.

208a3b9.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name:

Naps4Days

In-Game Name:

Naps4Days

Have you ever been banned?why?

No

Yes I do.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?

Again, Static Shock. All time favorite childhood super hero and the superpower of electricity is unique.

Forum name: YinHikari

In-Game Name: YinHikari

Nope~

I understand.

Curiosity :D I don't understand a lot about Hexxit, and I had hoped that finding a server to play on would help me learn. Also, in that same curiosity, I will go and explore basically any place I can get my hands on XD

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?

An actual city, or a minecraft city? In an actual city, I would enforce vehicle speed laws. Issues with accidents and traffic. Long story.

In a minecraft city, I would enforce no griefing. There's a difference pvp, and being a jerk. Redstone traps are interesting. Covering a house in obsidian/lava isnt.

whitelist application

[*]Forum name: Pthor

[*]In-Game Name: pthorstorm

[*]Age: 46

[*]Country: USA

[*]Have you ever been banned? No why?

[*]Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.

[*]What can you bring to the community? A willingness to help others if asked.

[*]In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? Tagging would be a capitol offense. Nip it in the bud. The same as being banned from the server, except you would be banned from this existence...

1. Forum name:
    Darksparkru2 (MortiferDec on TS)
  2. In-Game Name:
    Darksparkru2
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
    United States
  5. Have you ever been banned? why?
    No.
  6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
    Yes.
  7. What can you bring to the community?
    Building things, collecting random junk, Helping other people out if needed, general lackey
  8. In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?
    In your opinion, what is a rule you would enforce if you had to run a city and why? Anti-social behavior order (ABSO), it allows the punishment for social behaviors that are not severe enough to be punished in a court of law.

Forum name: YinHikari

In-Game Name: YinHikari

Nope~

I understand.

Curiosity :D I don't understand a lot about Hexxit, and I had hoped that finding a server to play on would help me learn. Also, in that same curiosity, I will go and explore basically any place I can get my hands on XD

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?

An actual city, or a minecraft city? In an actual city, I would enforce vehicle speed laws. Issues with accidents and traffic. Long story.

In a minecraft city, I would enforce no griefing. There's a difference pvp, and being a jerk. Redstone traps are interesting. Covering a house in obsidian/lava isnt.

you have been whitelisted, enjoy the server! Also note that we are still in the process of finishing spawn voting and shops ill be up soon

whitelist application

[*]Forum name: Pthor

[*]In-Game Name: pthorstorm

[*]Age: 46

[*]Country: USA

[*]Have you ever been banned? No why?

[*]Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.

[*]What can you bring to the community? A willingness to help others if asked.

[*]In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? Tagging would be a capitol offense. Nip it in the bud. The same as being banned from the server, except you would be banned from this existence...

you have been added, enjoy the server!

1. Forum name:
    Darksparkru2 (MortiferDec on TS)
  2. In-Game Name:
    Darksparkru2
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
    United States
  5. Have you ever been banned? why?
    No.
  6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
    Yes.
  7. What can you bring to the community?
    Building things, collecting random junk, Helping other people out if needed, general lackey
  8. In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why?
    In your opinion, what is a rule you would enforce if you had to run a city and why? Anti-social behavior order (ABSO), it allows the punishment for social behaviors that are not severe enough to be punished in a court of law.

you have been added, enjoy the server!

Forum name: D3MON_BLAZE

In-Game Name: D3MON_BLAZE

Have you ever been banned? Nope

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes

What can you bring to the game? Help people out build things suggest things to owner and reports bad things.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? Um idk actually sorry :(

Have you ever been banned? I've not been banned.

I understand

What can you bring to the game? Help people out build things suggest things to owner and reports bad things.

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? I would say no raiding, griefing, be creative and be nice to the people in the city.

Have you ever been banned? I've not been banned.

I understand

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? I would say no raiding, griefing, be creative and be nice to the people in the city.

Why?

Have you ever been banned? No Why? I wasn't banned from a server

I understand

Forum name: Plahmed

In-Game Name: KisSxUp

Have you ever been banned? why? No i've always respected the server rules

What can you bring to the game? I can bring a lot of knowledge about the mods as well as a person to speak to and have fun

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? I would enforce " Don't mess with anyones stuff unless you have their permission" i would do this because someone could have placed something and forgot about anything and if you know who it belongs to then ask them if you can remove it if, if it is in a way of your project.

Have you ever been banned? No Why? I wasn't banned from a server

I understand

Your application has been denied for not full answering the question.

Forum name: Plahmed

In-Game Name: KisSxUp

Have you ever been banned? why? No i've always respected the server rules

What can you bring to the game? I can bring a lot of knowledge about the mods as well as a person to speak to and have fun

In your opinion, what rule would you enforce in a city and why? I would enforce " Don't mess with anyones stuff unless you have their permission" i would do this because someone could have placed something and forgot about anything and if you know who it belongs to then ask them if you can remove it if, if it is in a way of your project.

You have been added. Welcome to the server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons