[0.6.5]TerraTekkit[PvE][30 slots][No Whitelist][No Dimensional Doors*][No griefing]

RSCurious

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay. i got griefed really badly the other day but you where busy yeasterday.... not to worried about getting my stuff back but would like to know the person who did it.... basically all the ores i had in my deep storage units was taken. iron copper tin redstone lapis ect ect. :S (side not the server has been going on and of line for me most the night!)

hay. i got griefed really badly the other day but you where busy yeasterday.... not to worried about getting my stuff back but would like to know the person who did it.... basically all the ores i had in my deep storage units was taken. iron copper tin redstone lapis ect ect. :S (side not the server has been going on and of line for me most the night!)

The crashing is due to bugs in ic2, Please post a grief report on the server forums and use the template provided.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have good news and bad news. First the bad news: The server may be shutting down in march (the different servers shut down at different times in march). The good news is, you can help! All you need to do is donate.  We must raise $95 my march 1st before servers begin to dye one by one.

Time of death for each server if donation goal is not reached
Feed the beast: March 1st 2014
Tekkit Lite: March 7th 2014
Mini-games: March 11th 2014

Why it costs this much (per month)
3 Servers: $24.95 each, $74.85 altogether
Website + domain: $8.95
Buycraft: $8.35
Total: 92.15 ($95 to give us some breathing room in case of an emergency)

Hey all, we are working on a new rank, Mega-Vip! We need your help to come up with perks.

Here is what we got so far:

- /home
- /fly
- /jump
- /top
- /kit fireworks (unlimited)
- /kit dtools (unlimited)
- unlimited homes
- 10k JSmiles (players can /buyclaimblocks if they want claim blocks instead)
- cost $20

Edited by john01dav

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TerraTekkit! We now have a wiki! Go check it out, and edit pages to make it be the place to go for information regarding these servers.

Note to griefers/trollers/etc: we have a backup of every change made, so if you destroy a page, it will quickly be fixed.

I have bad news. The Mini-Game and Feed the Beast servers will be going down. There are 2 reasons for this, lack of players and lack of funds. Overall, these servers are just sucking money away from the main focus, TerraTekkit. So, unless we see allot of donations, and allot of players on both of these servers they will likely go down in April.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons