Fussion reactor setup

Kotja

1. wrong version of tekkit(looks like lite?)

2. will work, but not the most efficient.

3. yes, central turbines can be large turbine if you can still supply the reactor with power.

4. ring of electromagnetic glass should be converted to regular electromagnets, will increase output.

5. you can add turbines to outside edge for more power.

6. you can add turbines over the middle ring, once you place regular magnets there instead of glass, for even more power.

Thanks

How much energy it produces?

Is one Redstone energy cell enough?

I plan to use it as backup energy source (for manufacturing enough chips for ME quantum link or best ME storage cell)

1. i might sound like a broken record, but if you really want it to be efficient you should removed the turbines from the steam and pipe it outside.

2. one REC should be enough and it should also be able to be self sufficient. adjust the power output of the REC so that it remains charged but you see some change in the charge. 50 to 55 Mj/t should be enough.

3. as for how much energy it produces... cant say about your setup, but ive seen some people crunch numbers with other setups and they climb up to 6 Million Mj/ deuterium cell used.

4. not reliable as backup energy as it takes some time to run. should be the other way around... main power this, backup a magmatic array or bio fuel.

and pretty much what jakalth said

1. wrong version of tekkit(looks like lite?)

2. will work, but not the most efficient.

3. yes, central turbines can be large turbine if you can still supply the reactor with power.

4. ring of electromagnetic glass should be converted to regular electromagnets, will increase output.

5. you can add turbines to outside edge for more power.

6. you can add turbines over the middle ring, once you place regular magnets there instead of glass, for even more power.