mo' creatures and Hexxit?

Sasua

I've been trying to add mo' creatures to my Hexxit server (obviously by title lol) and it crashes I assume something is causing an conflict with another one of Hexxit's many mods.

Ive added several mods to my server that have worked successfully such as

• Bukkit
  • World Edit
  • Harvest craft
  • Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod
  • Dyeable Beds Mod

If someone could assist me in if at all possible, is able to add this to Hexxit, I would be most grateful ;-; -cowers away-

Did u download and install all the other requisites? You put the custommobspawner in /mods folder and the Gui API in /coremods. Works fine for me.

Also, the Project Zulu mod might be conflicting with it, since it also adds bunch of animals. Try disabling it, maybe.

When you put mo'creatures and custom mob spawner in, you have to launch the game and let it crash, then the configs should be auto created. They then can be found in the config folder for hexxit. (Config may be called MoCProperties and MoCBiomeGroups)

You can either change the conflicting ID's with zulu, or to remove it, go into the mods folder and delete ProjectZuluComplete, and in the config folder delete the project zulu folder.

When you put mo'creatures and custom mob spawner in, you have to launch the game and let it crash, then the configs should be auto created. They then can be found in the config folder for hexxit. (Config may be called MoCProperties and MoCBiomeGroups)

You can either change the conflicting ID's with zulu, or to remove it, go into the mods folder and delete ProjectZuluComplete, and in the config folder delete the project zulu folder.

hmm ok well it seems when i deleted project zulu completly it still seemed to crash but i guess i'll try to do the item Id change :o

Im no expert on this, but doesn't this line

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 700 is already occupied by drzhark.mocreatures.block.MoCBlockLeaf@67e9c0b4 when adding com.vozgaming.dyeablebeds.BlockWhiteBed@236a9eb8"

means that the conflicting mod is the Dyeable Beds? :P

Yes it does, I assumed he figured that out since he claimed the terrain gen block id's began conflicting

-cough- she -cough- and I got it when i got that error i didn't see the line of the id that was conflicting cause it was cut off :o but I got it :D

From the rules of the internet:

haha, jk, my mistake. Glad you got it working (L)

hey >:o xD thanks! but now my friend can't connect to the server hamachi is up and i can get on but she can't i've added the files needed it just says can't connect :S

Both you and your friend need hamachi running/be in the same hamachi network. Also, make sure your friend is using the correct ip from hamachi.

EDIT:: Make sure you go into your hexxit server folder, open the server.properties and where it says "server ip=" change it to server ip=(your hamachi ip)

without parenthesis of course.

(Since your friend could connect before, this is probably not your problem, sorry.)

Both you and your friend need hamachi running/be in the same hamachi network. Also, make sure your friend is using the correct ip from hamachi.

well she's been able to connect no problem before its just now :o i've tried everything

A connection time out would either mean the server is down(make sure it's running), or the info is wrong(double check both hamachi's are open, connected, and using the proper info), or her internet is too slow to connect before the timeout(doubt it since there were no problems before).

Just to be sure, which config files did you edit?

Edit:: In hamachi, make sure the dot beside your friends name is green and not blue.

gah this is driving me crazy e.e..

I edited MoCGlobal and when I tried connecting last night to my server it was telling me that some codes were missing in Zulu so I copied that config to my hexxit folders in the .technic in appdata and was able to connect I copied the same folders to her computer. And I feel like if it was the configs she would be getting the error or something missing not just a time out x.x;

Yeah a timeout would be a connection issue. Are you able to connect to the server? Just to rule out any possibility that the server files are the problem...

If you can get in, then it's probably the connection between you two. You could try restarting hamachi on both ends, make sure everything is still set up properly.