Java Error??

Minecrafter805

Im sorry if im posting this in the wrong area. Im new to this website.

Ok so, yesterday i went to get on tekkit space and i started up the launcher and it like updated or something so i waited for it to get done and i went to hit launch and it said "0%extracting scala-library..jar" and after that it said "0%extracting openal" and some other stuff and it just stops and does nothing. I opened up the console and this is everything that was in it:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Users/curt/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkitmain/bin/minecraft.jar

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:194)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:145)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.util.ZipUtils.copyMinecraftJar(ZipUtils.java:175)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installMinecraft(ModpackInstaller.java:147)

at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:88)

at org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:50)

so i messed around with stuff from like re-downloading the launcher to downloading a new java update for my computer that didn't seem to do anything to deleting the technic file in my applications folder and starting fresh and that part kind of stopped and i was able to get past it but after a few seconds it says "tekkit quit unexpectedly" with details below it( i can provide the details if needed). All when it kind of started, i launched Voltz to see if it would work and it loaded up perfectly fine but Tekkit space is what im having issue's with. And i kind of gave up there and decided to come post on a forum for help. So if anyone can help me out by giving me a link for the java i need or any form of help really, that would be much appreciated. I have a mac computer btw and my computer version is 10.6.8 if that helps.

your on a mac.

you need the mac fix.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/mac-os-x-nothing-starts-up-fml-setup-crash-temporary-launcher-fix.50354/

or, do the easyer thing and stop using that shit mac and get a real computer.

Orrrrrr, look at my post: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/technic-launcher-mac-java-7-fix.53627/

or read it here...

Hey guys! I'm bringing you the simplest Tekkit fix for Mac Java 7! I personally have mac and java 7, and I accidentally deleted one of the old fixes, that works for the latest version and stuff...

so I decided to try to find out my own way!

And I found out the latest, way, and I've been trying to get this to work for over 6 months now, so, here it is for you mac lovers!

You might already know this...... They fixed the Java 7 glitch! So now, all you have to do for this fix is:

REDOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER!

Yep, its that simple! No downloading anything else then Technic! Spread the word and comment below! CYA!